TaxSlayer Bowl Media

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Washington is a lot better than folks give them credit for. They could beat Bama. They play good defense, and they will force the Bama defense to be disciplined on defense.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Washington is a lot better than folks give them credit for. They could beat Bama. They play good defense, and they will force the Bama defense to be disciplined on defense.

No, and No, and No, and No. But, that is just a difference of opinion. WAZZOU will have nothing for the NFL talent on Satan's BAMMER D. I wish they could give Bammer a scare or beat them, but NADA. This thing has gotten fully out of hand. Just my opinion.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
No, and No, and No, and No. But, that is just a difference of opinion. WAZZOU will have nothing for the NFL talent on Satan's BAMMER D. I wish they could give Bammer a scare or beat them, but NADA. This thing has gotten fully out of hand. Just my opinion.

You're correct in that Wazzou will have nothing for Bama. That's because Washington State isn't playing Alabama. Washington is. ;)

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Kentucky Practice Report: Dec. 16
"We definitely lean on our experience and what we’ve done and a big part of that will be what we did at Florida State and how we defended them," Stoops said. "And then how they change or ways to evolve or ways to improve from there, but the base principles we had some success with at Florida State and we’ll stay with that."

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
You're correct in that Wazzou will have nothing for Bama. That's because Washington State isn't playing Alabama. Washington is. ;)

I knew it was U of W, but I guess I did not know that WSU went by Wazzou. Thank you for the correction.

Either way, UDUB will have NOTHING for Bammer's NFL level talent, in my opinion. As always, when it refers to Bammer and sa(t)an, I hope I am wrong.

SolicitorJacket

Jolly Good Fellow

Little standard things we hear a lot drive me nuts.

Like "He's got to be brilliant for this offense to work"

It is just something you have to put up with when you run a gimmick offense that is based upon illegal blocking schemes.

Dont worry though, everyone has the blueprint and will be able to shut it down with a few extra practices and running lots of reps without a ball.