Stansbury comments on season tickets

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Others can weigh in with more details... but upper east is better in my opinion.... simply because you're much closer to the field.

I prefer the upper East for views (when comparing to upper West), but the upper East concessions and even restrooms are terrible. West has it beat by far in those regards, if that matters to you.

I prefer the upper East for views (when comparing to upper West), but the upper East concessions and even restrooms are terrible. West has it beat by far in those regards, if that matters to you.
When do you choose, or did you decide to opt out? Although I could get seats relatively close to my old ones in the upper east, I decided for this year to relocate to the lower east, very near the top. That's where I sat as a student in the 60s, and I sorta wanted to relive old GOOD memories this year, even though it won't be full like it was when I was in school.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
When do you choose, or did you decide to opt out? Although I could get seats relatively close to my old ones in the upper east, I decided for this year to relocate to the lower east, very near the top. That's where I sat as a student in the 60s, and I sorta wanted to relive old GOOD memories this year, even though it won't be full like it was when I was in school.

Haven’t opted out yet. Selection is the 8th.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope there are still decent seats for you to choose from if you decide to get them.

If not, no big worry. Still not too excited about this season, anyway. If there aren’t acceptable seats when I get to pick, I’ll just roll it to next year and pick my seats for/start looking forward to basketball this year.

If not, no big worry. Still not too excited about this season, anyway. If there aren’t acceptable seats when I get to pick, I’ll just roll it to next year and pick my seats for/start looking forward to basketball this year.
Just remember, basketball may end up being a problem too. I totally understand where you are coming from, but you might consider taking what you can get in football, if that is even possible, because you might not get them in basketball either. Plus I will miss seeing you if you're not there, not to mention getting my hat. LOL

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The upper west is very steep. So depending on your age it can be a challenge getting to your seat. I do like it better for hot noon games but I remember senior section in upper East were great views back in the early 70's. North section is very different now but I did see a game in the south endzone a couple of Years go and view was okay if up in one of the suites.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Got my tickets...

Obvious that those that are buying tickets are paying a boatload more per seat/game that we were even when we were paying the MBS premium. At that is with me sitting in the same area I was before.

Good luck to those further down the line to buy tickets. Hope you have some available.

Not sure yet as my son did it for me because I was at work. All he text’d was “got ‘em”. I’m assuming Upper East north end 1-2 sections over from the end near the top because that’s what we discussed. I’m assuming 222 because it was thinning out quick.
I think you will like those seats. I have set in 225 since 1968, but I moved to the lower east this year, to sort of relive my school year in what was the student section back in the 60s.

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
Somebody please remind me, how much was a single season ticket for 2020 back in February before this all went off the rails? The new tickets are $430 base fee, so I was curious how that compares to the original.

Somebody please remind me, how much was a single season ticket for 2020 back in February before this all went off the rails? The new tickets are $430 base fee, so I was curious how that compares to the original.
As near as I can tell from the original email sent out last January, my seats in the upper east were $404.00 each. However, I also got a $26.00 "loyalty discount", which would have made the base price $430.00, which is what is indicated now.

Ramblin_Rick

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Clemson game. I guessing there will be No individual game tickets available. Am I stuck with only StubHub as an option?