Stansbury comments on season tickets

LibertyTurns

Banned
I received a response back from my ticket rep. Sorry, but you’re unlikely to be able to get anything near where you want. Kind of reads like they’re angling for people to drop out.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I received a response back from my ticket rep. Sorry, but you’re unlikely to be able to get anything near where you want. Kind of reads like they’re angling for people to drop out.

I reached out to my rep to ask about the likelihood of all seats being gone by the time my selection window opens, and in a few more words he confirmed that it’s a very real possibility. So that’s cool...

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
I gave up my second ticket (I buy one extra that I normally give to a friend since my wife could not care less about football). There are no clusters for single tickets, so looking unlikely that I'll get seats.

I do have two friends who buy their own tickets that we block together, but they aren't the same account and likely won't be treated as such.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Every school is doing this as far as I know, as they should. It’d be a pr*ck move not to. For example, Mason’s and Juanyeh’s parents should be allowed to attend every away game if they so choose. But I get where you’re coming from overall.
At 85 players I can see 200 guest tickets (2 parents/player) 400 just seems too high. That said, I don't know how many tockets we typically reserve for visitors, so perhaps 400 out of 11k is proportional to what we give at 55k?

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I have two seats and probably pick nearly last.

Spent a few minutes on the sight figuring out how it will work. For two-seat blocks I counted it up; there are 800 pairs of seats.

The lower level has 331 pairs of seats; Lower West has 115 pairs, Lower East 96, South Stands 120.

The upper level has 469; Upper West has 166 pairs, Upper North 245 and Upper East 58.

Apparently the social distance is three seats on the same row with every other row empty. That's probably 4 to 5 feet to your left and right with 2to 3 feet to your front or rear.
Update to the above:

As of 930PM 8/27 the availability of two seats slots:

The lower level has 263 pairs of seats; Lower West has 60 pairs, Lower East 95, South Stands 108.

The upper level has 391; Upper West has 121 pairs, Upper North 228 and Upper East 42.

This gives a total of 654 pairs of available seats.

I believe that there may have been a reallocation of the seats since my first post as section 102 added 13 pairs. There were six other sections that grew 1 to 3 pairs.

Not surprisingly, the biggest reduction was in the Lower West; the money guys in sections 104 through 108 picked up 55, leaving 5 pairs remaining.

Going to be interesting to see how it goes.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Update to the above:

As of 930PM 8/27 the availability of two seats slots:

The lower level has 263 pairs of seats; Lower West has 60 pairs, Lower East 95, South Stands 108.

The upper level has 391; Upper West has 121 pairs, Upper North 228 and Upper East 42.

This gives a total of 654 pairs of available seats.

I believe that there may have been a reallocation of the seats since my first post as section 102 added 13 pairs. There were six other sections that grew 1 to 3 pairs.

Not surprisingly, the biggest reduction was in the Lower West; the money guys in sections 104 through 108 picked up 55, leaving 5 pairs remaining.

Going to be interesting to see how it goes.
Thanks for doing this. I think I'm going to wind up sitting in the upper north by the time I get to choose. Or maybe I can sit with those guys that paint themselves yellow in the south end zone. And I thought I was a big deal. Does that yellow paint wash off easily?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for doing this. I think I'm going to wind up sitting in the upper north by the time I get to choose. Or maybe I can sit with those guys that paint themselves yellow in the south end zone. And I thought I was a big deal. Does that yellow paint wash off easily?
🤣😂 just 2 showers and sleep on a tarp for the night

I just tried to log into that site to check current ticket availability, and I couldn't even log in. Fortunately, I was able to contact my ticket rep, and he told me to try a different browser (Chrome in my case), and that works. I am scheduled to pick in a little over an hour, so at least I know how to get logged in now. I also notice that the two seats one row back from where I sat last year are available. IF they are still available when I pick, I will definitely be picking them.

I just tried to log into that site to check current ticket availability, and I couldn't even log in. Fortunately, I was able to contact my ticket rep, and he told me to try a different browser (Chrome in my case), and that works. I am scheduled to pick in a little over an hour, so at least I know how to get logged in now. I also notice that the two seats one row back from where I sat last year are available. IF they are still available when I pick, I will definitely be picking them.
I am less than an hour out but if you are lower West, there isn't a lot left.