Spring Practice

slugboy

Staff member
Lucas Johnson looked great at QB in practice this morning. CGC is quoted as saying he is pleased with him. Today’s AJC report:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...esday-spring-practice/cToQKBfrAsT2y0TLHQrpFN/

It’s written by the same reporter who didn’t know anything about GT sports yesterday. I guess we can slam him when he writes stuff we don’t like and share his posts when we agree.

I hope the QBs legitimately look good. Those guys need to get ready. They have a big job this summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It’s written by the same reporter who didn’t know anything about GT sports yesterday. I guess we can slam him when he writes stuff we don’t like and share his posts when we agree.

Yeah, what's the problem? You new here?

;)

Milwaukee

Banned
It is NOT 'amazing'....
that Jeezy is at practice. Questionable, yes--- but certainly not 'amazing'. Why would anyone think having that spewer of toxic, perverted, foul music/ideas/culture is 'amazing'? This is not a good thing to perpetuate among the Georgia Tech athletes. I'm disappointed that our coaching staff would include this trash culture at practice---but I'm not surprised.

GW10shdM3oXok.gif

TechPreacher

Banned
It is NOT 'amazing'....
that Jeezy is at practice. Questionable, yes--- but certainly not 'amazing'. Why would anyone think having that spewer of toxic, perverted, foul music/ideas/culture is 'amazing'? This is not a good thing to perpetuate among the Georgia Tech athletes. I'm disappointed that our coaching staff would include this trash culture at practice---but I'm not surprised.

+1

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I see that happening, too.

HOWEVER, they can copy us but they'll never be us.

Only a school from The Atl can claim hometown rights to the Hip Hop capital of the world.

Everybody knows the city Jeezy "puts on for" is Atlanta, not Athens.

This is marketing that leverages our uniqueness.

And, oh yeah, we've got the world class academic side, too.
Ah, if only he could, you know, play football! That would really help.

But, yes, this is good PR.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Really been digging these interviews. Shows you how good these coaches are. I can understand why the recruiting is going so well. Kids WANT to play for these guys. I’ve noticed O-lineman tweeting @CBK

It’s REAL. They can feel the love.
I agree this seems to be a good coaching staff but we may not,be able to keep them all after a couple of years . Win and other teams will come after some of them.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I agree this seems to be a good coaching staff but we may not,be able to keep them all after a couple of years . Win and other teams will come after some of them.
I actually think we have a shot at the Dabo model under CGC. It seems guys left roles to follow him and build around the family culture vibes he rolls. There have been times in my career where I chose a leader over a role and am certain the same can happen here. We just need TStan and our Fans to keep their wallets handy.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Who would u rather have. Sorry we don't have many pop bands or country artist in Atlanta representing Atlanta. The ones that do love uga . Hate it or not publicity is better than not having any.

Yeah, the country groups he wants would probably go, "Well heyul yeah I'll come to Atlanta. Go dawgs! ... oh what's that, it's for Tech? Oh sorry, I gotta wash my hair that night ... or you can add another zero to the end of what yer payin' me. Your choice."

Jacketfish

Jolly Good Fellow
Who would u rather have. Sorry we don't have many pop bands or country artist in Atlanta representing Atlanta. The ones that do love uga . Hate it or not publicity is better than not having any.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

All that matters is that the players and recruits like it. I’m a Jeezy fan myself, so I love the move. Those complaining about it can get over it. IT HELPS OUR PROGRAM!

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
All that matters is that the players and recruits like it. I’m a Jeezy fan myself, so I love the move. Those complaining about it can get over it. IT HELPS OUR PROGRAM!
I love the move too can't help it Tech's territory lies in the hip hop capital. They need to keep taking advantage of everything atl has to offer. Hell big boy from OutKast used to come to tech games back in the day. And p.s. most recruits listen to rap music, it's the music of their time. And they play it at practices too.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk