Spring Practice

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
It is NOT 'amazing'....
that Jeezy is at practice. Questionable, yes--- but certainly not 'amazing'. Why would anyone think having that spewer of toxic, perverted, foul music/ideas/culture is 'amazing'? This is not a good thing to perpetuate among the Georgia Tech athletes. I'm disappointed that our coaching staff would include this trash culture at practice---but I'm not surprised.

Well you obviously don’t get it. Go have a glass of wild turkey and simmer down grandpa.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
It is NOT 'amazing'....
that Jeezy is at practice. Questionable, yes--- but certainly not 'amazing'. Why would anyone think having that spewer of toxic, perverted, foul music/ideas/culture is 'amazing'? This is not a good thing to perpetuate among the Georgia Tech athletes. I'm disappointed that our coaching staff would include this trash culture at practice---but I'm not surprised.

bikeseat

GT Athlete
It is NOT 'amazing'....

an *** this tight could make diamonds out of charcoal

THWG

Helluva Engineer
It is NOT 'amazing'....
Looks like we found the one person on Earth older than @Supersizethatorder-mutt. Somebody needs to call Guinness.

Goatman93

Jolly Good Fellow
It is NOT 'amazing'....
I take it that he is a rapper .

AlaGTech

Jolly Good Fellow
...If he can continue this and get celebs at games and involved in the program....the young (non mutt) crowd is likely follow to some degree.

I see that happening, too.

HOWEVER, they can copy us but they'll never be us.

Only a school from The Atl can claim hometown rights to the Hip Hop capital of the world.

Everybody knows the city Jeezy "puts on for" is Atlanta, not Athens.

This is marketing that leverages our uniqueness.

And, oh yeah, we've got the world class academic side, too.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I see that happening, too.

HOWEVER, they can copy us but they'll never be us.

Only a school from The Atl can claim hometown rights to the Hip Hop capital of the world.

Everybody knows the city Jeezy "puts on for" is Atlanta, not Athens.

This is marketing that leverages our uniqueness.

And, oh yeah, we've got the world class academic side, too.

It’s the best (only?) real shot of creating new fans of the program, outside of incoming students or winning at very high levels consistently, that I’ve seen. This could also help get some kids in the library out of it and into BDS on game days.

CGC is definitely tapping into some intriguing potential here imo.

white coffey

Georgia Tech Fan
Really like what I read there about the centers and how consistent they have been snapping in the shotgun. Like Key said, was definitely one of things I was most worried about.

AJC?!?! (n) One of those centers has been hurt all spring, and another one has been repping all spring at guard.