Spring Practice

Deleted member 2897

I've noticed some interesting changes in the football roster with regards to sizes of some of our players. I am pretty sure Austin Smith for example was around 6'3" 275lbs out of high school. He's now 6'5" 295lbs. Tariq Carpenter was 6'2" 190lbs out of high school, and is now 6'2" 220lbs. No wonder he can lay some wood - that's all muscle.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I've noticed some interesting changes in the football roster with regards to sizes of some of our players. I am pretty sure Austin Smith for example was around 6'3" 275lbs out of high school. He's now 6'5" 295lbs. Tariq Carpenter was 6'2" 190lbs out of high school, and is now 6'2" 220lbs. No wonder he can lay some wood - that's all muscle.
Carpenter had definitely gotten bigger. I think smith was already around 290 when he came to GT.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Riq the Freak is appropriate name for him. I’m pretty sure i mentioned it on here once, but he would be our biggest LB right now if moved.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Also, Harvin no longer has the beer belly and in better shape
Riq the Freak is appropriate name for him. I’m pretty sure i mentioned it on here once, but he would be our biggest LB right now if moved.
I’d be down for that and have Champbell or Henderson and Thomas at FS and SS with Oliver in the Nickel. Just get the best 11 on the field.