Spring Practice

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Not expecting any miracles against Clemson but if anybody gives us a fighter’s chance, it’s this new coaching staff and the energy that comes with it. Our boys will be hyped to play
No one expects us to win but we will learn a lot in that game about where problems need to be corrected. We will learn a lot more than hanging 60 on some lower division school.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Wow, he s a fan of our site!
Hope we are all followers of his twitter account. I have really enjoyed the information and pictures of gt football.

Since first of year his account has increased from 29.4 is thousand followers to 34.8.

Hope we get a picture w coach w the swarm folks that are happy he is here.
So you actually think he reads our site based on this?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
So you actually think he reads our site based on this?
You are right - he may not be a fan of the site at all!
Is it ok to say "He put it on his Twitter and seemed to like it."??

You clearly proved me wrong.
There is no way I should have said he is a fan of gtswarm.

Even though I am wrong about this I hope u will join his Twitter account.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
You are right - he may not be a fan of the site at all!
Is it ok to say "He put it on his Twitter and seemed to like it."??

You clearly proved me wrong.
There is no way I should have said he is a fan of gtswarm.

Even though I am wrong about this I hope u will join his Twitter account.
I already follow his twitter. The point I was trying to make is that he likely has a staff member run his Twitter feed.

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
I look at his tweets - he 90 % just retweets stuff he sees.
Wow, I hope he doesn't have staff for tweeting.
What makes u think it's likely he has a staff member run his feed?
No idea on the staff part, but I think whoever it is just sees the GTSwarm tweet and hits retweet. I was worried the first time I saw it, because behind the headline, the next few posts would not have been flattering for the twitterverse of recruits to see. Before I could get to a mod, the post was gone thankfully. Makes me think this site randomly tweets a post every now and then.

TheWhiteKenyan

Jolly Good Fellow
The football team is opening up practice next week on Thursday April 11th to the GT Greek community. Coach Collins wants the program to be more interactive with the students and this is another great opportunity to get the Greek section interested in showing up to games on time.

Attachments

• 8B3B22B1-B65F-4D04-87F5-F16DB642D7EE.png
    8B3B22B1-B65F-4D04-87F5-F16DB642D7EE.png
    477.1 KB · Views: 46

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Update on WRs:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/change-offense-tech-receivers-loving/Bn8WoKQSzk7ZSp76WMNM4I/

Returning starter Jalen Camp and Carter appear to be out front at wide receiver, although Sanders has made an impression. At slot, Cottrell is getting work with the “A” group. Early-enrollee Ahmarean Brown, who is playing slot receiver, has caught Cottrell’s eye. He called Brown the “fastest dude I’ve ever seen on the field. Absolutely incredible speed. Gets in and out of breaks probably faster than anybody I’ve ever seen.”

Not everything has changed, though. Blocking in the run game is still important.

“If you can’t block, you’re not going to play,” Sanders said. “So you’ve got to do more on the field than catch touchdowns.”

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Coach collins or his staff member just retweeted that there will be prizes for Students at the Open Practice 9AM tomorrow.

Doughnut, polos, ADDIAS GOLD PULL OVERS, coach w coach colkins.

Hope we get some gtswarm guys in to get some us some pictures w coach and players.