Spring game roll call.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Well if Mrs. Dr Jacket isn't at the radio shows...someone else actually has a shot at winning the raffles :p. In all seriousness though it was great meeting both of you and I'll miss seeing y'all on the rare occasions I can swing attending them. Best of luck with the move and God Bless.
I know, right? She did win a lot of goodies at those radio show raffles. I'm sure she'll have on some of her swag tonight at the Spring Game.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I was just in Alanta last weekend to visit in-laws. I had hoped the game would have been last weekend. Six hour drive each way has gotten old over the last 40+ years. Will watch on espn. Enjoy the game.

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
Here!!!! Good luck with traffic folks, it's already a zoo here. If you have a handicap sticker you can park on Jacket alley, peters deck lower is half full now- cars have tried to go in but they said they won't open it till 5.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Let's do this!
dcff70649be42e1c5e264db6fa9967a5.jpg

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Last edited:

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
What a great evening!
I enjoyed the game with @Longestday, @Supersizethatorder-mutt,@Jbfan,@GTMom,@nod.
I enjoyed meeting @OldJacketFan as well as @YJAlleyCat and @GTpdm, thank you for your hospitality at your tailgate.
Also got to speak with @awbuzz again and @flea77 .
It was definitely a great nite on The Flats!
I look forward to seeing yall when the season starts!

Have a great summer and Go Jackets!

Great time with all the Swarm folks! Cannot wait for the season!!!!

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
Any swarm folks in gold zone that would make good neighbors? Want to avoid always sitting with visiting team but don't want to spend a bunch. Need to get 3 tickets...