Spring game roll call.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
The wife and I might be coming. Our youngest daughter has a tennis match (first round of state playoffs) at Agnes Scott. If that gets done in time we will be there!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Not sure which thread is best to put this, but even the Pacific Northwest is ready for GT Spring Game!
h2DtIOd.jpg

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
You can park before 5. They just tell you you can't so the employees can get out.
This has certainly been the case for Thursday games. Since I work on campus, I typically walk over to our tailgate spot in Peters around 3:30-4:00pm. By the time I get there, the lot is already admitting cars, and some people have already arrived and are fully set up to tailgate.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
For those who are planning to attend the game, Id like to invite yall to meet on the BOTTOM level of Peters Deck around 5:45-6 time frame.
If we could meet near the Police call box that is facing Brittain Drive.
If there is anyone tailgating in that area, we can graze around for leftovers haha.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing you guys onsite tomorrow, if we don' meet you at Peters, please say hello at the game!

WOW...SPRING FOOOOOTBALLLL!!

GO JACKETS!! THWg

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
For those who are planning to attend the game, Id like to invite yall to meet on the BOTTOM level of Peters Deck around 5:45-6 time frame.
If we could meet near the Police call box that is facing Brittain Drive.
If there is anyone tailgating in that area, we can graze around for leftovers haha.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing you guys onsite tomorrow, if we don' meet you at Peters, please say hello at the game!

WOW...SPRING FOOOOOTBALLLL!!

GO JACKETS!! THWg
You have just described Ground Zero for my regular tailgate spot. Of course I'll be there, along with @YJAlleyCat. Any and all GTSwarm members are welcome to stop by. Look for the couple with the "YJAlleyCat-in-a-spacesuit" and the "Fractal-Eye-of-Sauron" avatar name tags!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
You have just described Ground Zero for my regular tailgate spot. Of course I'll be there, along with @YJAlleyCat. Any and all GTSwarm members are welcome to stop by. Look for the couple with the "YJAlleyCat-in-a-spacesuit" and the "Fractal-Eye-of-Sauron" avatar name tags!
I will have the GT swarm banner to hang up there if that is ok? it may help others find the location.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I will have the GT swarm banner to hang up there if that is ok? it may help others find the location.
Sounds great; we'll figure something out about how to hang it. After all, it's only an engineering problem...;)

We'll set up a table (I'm working on getting that gold tablecloth, Supersize...;)) with a small supply of snacks, and have a couple of tailgate chairs. Folks are welcome to bring their own additional seating, and/or additional munchies.

This should be fun. Can't wait to place some names & faces with their avatars...

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
For the first time in years, I will miss a spring game. And, a season.

This is as good a time as any to tell you all that we are transitioning to Virginia. Some of you have been in the loop for weeks. I am already up here. Leaving Atlanta-- with family and longtime friends-- is obviously tough. Beyond that though, I can't think of anything we'll miss more than Georgia Tech games and events. However, as we told CPJ and MrsCPJ, we are about to become their best road fans as ACC games come close to our area.

@MrsDrJacket is still in Atlanta for a few weeks, fulfilling her contract. She'll be at the spring game and I will be full of envy.

I wish I could bequeath the seats to our GTSwarm friends. That has been a magical ride for all these years, and a privilege we could never wrap our heads around. We will miss it Saturdays at Bobby Dodd profoundly, along with Monday nights at the radio show.

Well if Mrs. Dr Jacket isn't at the radio shows...someone else actually has a shot at winning the raffles :p. In all seriousness though it was great meeting both of you and I'll miss seeing y'all on the rare occasions I can swing attending them. Best of luck with the move and God Bless.