Spring game roll call.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Busy month week and day. Was hella tired and wimped out. Woke up in time to catch ESPN coverage from about 7:30 on. Some good, some sloppy, guys were flying around tho and seemed to be excited.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
What a great evening!
I enjoyed the game with @Longestday, @Supersizethatorder-mutt,@Jbfan ,@GTMom ,@nod.
I enjoyed meeting @OldJacketFan as well as @YJAlleyCat and @GTpdm, thank you for your hospitality at your tailgate.
Also got to speak with @awbuzz again and @flea77 .
It was definitely a great nite on The Flats!
I look forward to seeing yall when the season starts!

Have a great summer and Go Jackets!
Thanks @buzz_wiser for making the list of folks there [emoji41].
Also a shout out to Terry and Sue Mills that flew in from Wilmington, NC and to our AD Todd S. for dropping by and chatting with the group. [emoji106]

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
What a great evening!
I enjoyed the game with @Longestday, @Supersizethatorder-mutt,@Jbfan ,@GTMom ,@nod.
I enjoyed meeting @OldJacketFan as well as @YJAlleyCat and @GTpdm, thank you for your hospitality at your tailgate.
Also got to speak with @awbuzz again and @flea77 .
It was definitely a great nite on The Flats!
I look forward to seeing yall when the season starts!

Have a great summer and Go Jackets!
This sounds like a great night on The Flats for sure. Glad you all found each other. @MrsDrJacket was keeping me posted on all her goings-on, and even sent me a picture of her group. I thought the coverage on TV made a spring game as good as it possibly could be.

Also a shout out to Terry and Sue Miller that flew in from Wilmington, NC and to our AD Todd S. for dropping by and chatting with the group.
emoji106.png
FIFY

Thanks @buzz_wiser for making the list of folks there [emoji41].
Also a shout out to Terry and Sue Mills that flew in from Wilmington, NC and to our AD Todd S. for dropping by and chatting with the group. [emoji106]
Several of us saw and talked with TStan again after the game last night. VERY approachable man; I was very impressed. We shot the bull with him for about 5 minutes. He was not aware of the email that CJP had sent out to all basketball ticket purchasers (in my case, two single game tickets) thanking us for our support, and he really liked that CJP had done that.