Spring game roll call.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I hope we can work on a tailgate for the UT game.
We hopefully will know soon the status of the new stadium and can make plans after that. (For tailgating and parking )
It would be nice to have a get to get before the game and put some faces with names again.

I know a lot of early birds have already used parking panda for a place in The Gulch

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
What a down to earth AD we have now! It was a special to meet him :)

He and I chatted about what it means to even get in to Tech when I mentioned my 2 boys being there. He spouted off the exact number of applicants this year 32 thousand something! Really glad to have a Tech alum for our A.D. He was even open to A "Bark in the Park" night when @POAD (I think that's it?[emoji38]) requested it....not sure if he was just being nice or in too much shock to say otherwise. Lol

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Of course, it's against forum rules to out people's real identities when anonymous, but if anyone wants to self identify, I wouldn't mind connecting face to username.
I don't mind being identified.
Most people know me, more so by my kiddo...
I even had someone at the spring game stop and say hello only because they recognize the kiddo...we are the middle of the picture. He has on the "Burdell" shirt

He and I chatted about what it means to even get in to Tech when I mentioned my 2 boys being there. He spouted off the exact number of applicants this year 32 thousand something! Really glad to have a Tech alum for our A.D. He was even open to A "Bark in the Park" night when @POAD (I think that's it?[emoji38]) requested it....not sure if he was just being nice or in too much shock to say otherwise. Lol
Probably a little of both. LOL

Of course, it's against forum rules to out people's real identities when anonymous, but if anyone wants to self identify, I wouldn't mind connecting face to username.
I have the THWG shirt on. LongestDay is in there, as are awbuzz and GTMom, and buzzwiser and his son. Also pdm and his wife (forget their actual monikers). Three of those in the group don't post on The Swarm, so they don't have names you would recognize, and one guy just created an account on Friday, and I have already forgotten his name.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Notice that "Navy" is listed as an "official ACCENT color." So why are most of the shirts available for sale Navy? The one that really irked me was the Gator Bowl shirt. Sure is was a different shade of blue than Kentucky blue, but why the heck not some shad of gold/yellow or white?

You are exactly right and so much GT clothing is in navy blue. I have a bunch of it mainly because I'll buy anything that says Georgia Tech on it[emoji38], but I do try to wear gold to the games. I just didn't want to be partial to the gold team at the spring game [emoji6]