Spring game roll call.

I would love to have been there and was gonna be but I got put back in the hospital for an infection Tuesday so it's a no go for me y'all cheer em loud n to tour and if it ain't on nothing PLEASE keep me posted on here thanks GT family
You have a weak to get better. Any chance that amount of time will help? If you feel like you can make it but don't feel up to driving, I'd be happy to pick you up on the way from Augusta.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
For the first time in years, I will miss a spring game. And, a season.

This is as good a time as any to tell you all that we are transitioning to Virginia. Some of you have been in the loop for weeks. I am already up here. Leaving Atlanta-- with family and longtime friends-- is obviously tough. Beyond that though, I can't think of anything we'll miss more than Georgia Tech games and events. However, as we told CPJ and MrsCPJ, we are about to become their best road fans as ACC games come close to our area.

@MrsDrJacket is still in Atlanta for a few weeks, fulfilling her contract. She'll be at the spring game and I will be full of envy.

Blessed Holy Weekend at your new calling.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer

This is as good a time as any to tell you all that we are transitioning to Virginia. Some of you have been in the loop for weeks. I am already up here. Leaving Atlanta-- with family and longtime friends-- is obviously tough. Beyond that though, I can't think of anything we'll miss more than Georgia Tech games and events. However, as we told CPJ and MrsCPJ, we are about to become their best road fans as ACC games come close to our area.

@MrsDrJacket is still in Atlanta for a few weeks, fulfilling her contract. She'll be at the spring game and I will be full of envy.
Thankyou for your input and knowledge.
It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife in Jax.
CPJ has already given myself and @Supersizethatorder-mutt his blessings for us to sit in for you guys at the call in show. Haha.
Enjoy your first Easter at your new "home".
Please come visit when you can.

Thankyou for your input and knowledge.
It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife in Jax.
CPJ has already given myself and @Supersizethatorder-mutt his blessings for us to sit in for you guys at the call in show. Haha.
Enjoy your first Easter at your new "home".
Please come visit when you can.
Can we also sit where DrJacket and his wife sat at the games? That would be SWEET. :D

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I would love to have been there and was gonna be but I got put back in the hospital for an infection Tuesday so it's a no go for me y'all cheer em loud n to tour and if it ain't on nothing PLEASE keep me posted on here thanks GT family
Get better!!!! Maybe you can get a special release because you're doing so much better next week :)

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Can we also sit where DrJacket and his wife sat at the games? That would be SWEET. :D
I wish I could bequeath the seats to our GTSwarm friends. That has been a magical ride for all these years, and a privilege we could never wrap our heads around. We will miss it Saturdays at Bobby Dodd profoundly, along with Monday nights at the radio show.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

Class goes where ever you and Mrs go.
Your optimism got me through 15.
Thanks for posting.

I am sure you will enjoy them so i will post more in game pictures from behind the bench.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

Good luck up in Va, I lived in Richmond for a few years, it's really beautiful and full of rich history. You will be sorely missed in these parts, but you're only a few key strokes away. You're knowledge, insights and opinions are always valuable regardless of your proximity to the program, no need to stop posting. Now we are both "out-of-towners", but we're still die hard fans!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I wish I could bequeath the seats to our GTSwarm friends. That has been a magical ride for all these years, and a privilege we could never wrap our heads around. We will miss it Saturdays at Bobby Dodd profoundly, along with Monday nights at the radio show.
@YJAlleyCat and I will certainly miss seeing both of you at the radio show every week...then again, without @MrsDrJacket around to win all the door prizes, maybe the rest of us will have a chance to win some swag. ;)

(So says the guy who cleaned up last year at the show; MrsDr must have passed on some of her ju-ju to me, already...)

Please encourage MrsDr to stop by out tailgate at the Spring Game; we'll be in our usual spot in Peters. For that matter, any other folks from GTSwarm are welcome to stop by and say hello. We'll be in Lower Peters, immediately across from the Catholic Center and right next to the police call box. It's located right at the foot of the new aluminum staircase that connects all three levels of Peters.

Best of wishes for your future in VA. You'll always have a family (of sorts) here on GTSwarm, so keep in touch.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We are going to miss Monday nights just as much as we will Saturdays at Bobby Dodd. That part of this sure puts the "bitter" in bittersweet. We will miss you, two, for sure. I hope you keep on representing at both venues.

Yes, you did well last year!

Go Jackets!

LibertyTurns

Banned
We are going to miss Monday nights just as much as we will Saturdays at Bobby Dodd. That part of this sure puts the "bitter" in bittersweet. We will miss you, two, for sure. I hope you keep on representing at both venues.

Yes, you did well last year!

Go Jackets!
Lived out of town my whole career and recently been lucky enough to be "in flying range". I'd check out early Saturday flights with Sunday returns & think you'd be surprised. Most weekends I can get back & forth round trip plus hotel for around $300. Fairly light on the wallet and a fun weekend getaway.

Lived out of town my whole career and recently been lucky enough to be "in flying range". I'd check out early Saturday flights with Sunday returns & think you'd be surprised. Most weekends I can get back & forth round trip plus hotel for around $300. Fairly light on the wallet and a fun weekend getaway.
I guess you don't know, and maybe I shouldn't even say, but DrJacket works on Sundays.