Spring game roll call.

You are exactly right and so much GT clothing is in navy blue. I have a bunch of it mainly because I'll buy anything that says Georgia Tech on it[emoji38], but I do try to wear gold to the games. I just didn't want to be partial to the gold team at the spring game [emoji6]
Fortunately, and perhaps somewhat surprisingly, it was still the "gold and white" game, and not the "gold and blue" game. LOL

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't mind being identified.
Most people know me, more so by my kiddo...
I even had someone at the spring game stop and say hello only because they recognize the kiddo...we are the middle of the picture. He has on the "Burdell" shirt

Have to say that your kiddo was quite entertaining with some of the stuff he said during the game. The gals in front of us were getting a kick out of his comments. For just one example, one of the QB's was making a lateral pass that didn't go so well... "well, he's gonna suck" Lol!

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
The wife and I and our baby girl had a great time at the game! If you see me and my family next season, come up and say hello!

18095183_1374022445970002_4791939044151918592_n(1).jpg

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Have to say that your kiddo was quite entertaining with some of the stuff he said during the game. The gals in front of us were getting a kick out of his comments. For just one example, one of the QB's was making a lateral pass that didn't go so well... "well, he's gonna suck" Lol!
He gets his personality (and his mouth)
From his daddy ;-)

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I have the THWG shirt on. LongestDay is in there, as are awbuzz and GTMom, and buzzwiser and his son. Also pdm and his wife (forget their actual monikers). Three of those in the group don't post on The Swarm, so they don't have names you would recognize, and one guy just created an account on Friday, and I have already forgotten his name.
That would be jbfan... (Jimmy Buffet).

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
You are exactly right and so much GT clothing is in navy blue. I have a bunch of it mainly because I'll buy anything that says Georgia Tech on it[emoji38], but I do try to wear gold to the games. I just didn't want to be partial to the gold team at the spring game [emoji6]
Last year an older gentleman was yelling at the cheerleaders during the game because the have navy in their uniforms. Keep an eye out for him if you wear that navy shirt again. He is ruthless! [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Last year an older gentleman was yelling at the cheerleaders during the game because the have navy in their uniforms. Keep an eye out for him if you wear that navy shirt again. He is ruthless! [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Did anyone tell him it's an accent color? [emoji16]