Signing Day Info

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
All in all, pretty good day. Mostly CPJ and staff to put together and CGC to hold. Let's wait till next year to see where we go ........ or next two months.

Never going to happen, but one day, I just know I will see pigs that fly, so you're "saying there's a chance".

I've seen pigs fly at a Pink Floyd concert ......... but gotta run to go catch the next episode of the Grateful Dead now .......

I’m sure he did.

Best post of the day. Thanks.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Its just dumb. I dont get it. Their savior said i am old and done. So what. Only solution is monken. Lol. Its so odd. We got a guy whos been and wants to be here. And people are acting like its he vs him.

Guys, it is literally like 2-3 posters that are hanging onto CPJ and have been anti CGC. Virtually all fans, including 99% of “CPJ fans” like myself like the new hire, are excited about the potential, and think he is doing everything right so far. But I am also sick to freaking death about all the posts looking back—on both sides of the “debate.” As for those 2-3 posters who you can’t stand, please just put them on ignore, get over it, and stop posting about the divide.

Thank you from everyone else.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Guys, it is literally like 2-3 posters that are hanging onto CPJ and have been anti CGC. Virtually all fans, including 99% of “CPJ fans” like myself like the new hire, are excited about the potential, and think he is doing everything right so far. But I am also sick to freaking death about all the posts looking back—on both sides of the “debate.” As for those 2-3 posters who you can’t stand, please just put them on ignore, get over it, and stop posting about the divide.

Thank you from everyone else.

No. Just gonna point out the ridiculousness all day and Love it. And hope those put me on ignore.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
LOL. Believe it or not, a few so called GT "fans" are grasping for straws trying to find a way to knock on CGC. I mean, go to the recruiting forum and look through the thread of our QB recruits (it's not hard...we only have 2). There's an example of one of our fans trying to create a narrative already.

It's both amusing and sad.

Dang son. And people call me salty. Y’all went over all this in that recruits thread. Why continue to dredge it up? Just stirring the pot because there isn’t enough contention in the fanbase today?

slugboy

Staff member
LOL. Believe it or not, a few so called GT "fans" are grasping for straws trying to find a way to knock on CGC. I mean, go to the recruiting forum and look through the thread of our QB recruits (it's not hard...we only have 2). There's an example of one of our fans trying to create a narrative already.

It's both amusing and sad.

The context I read that in was “compared recruit to 5* Tuitt, who Notre Dame flipped”—“that comparison won’t be valid until Notre Dame tries to flip this recruit too”—“hey! Where did you hear ND was trying to flip this recruit?”

Cheese can explain himself, and maybe should since this is my interpretation of what he was saying, but it’s possible you’re misreading his post(s)

It did create a dust up, though.

In the end, good class so far.

Maybe we can back off from DEFCON 2 down to DEFCON 4 for a bit? I don’t think CPJ fans are going to sabotage Collins when everyone just wants fun football. Aside from the weird WrecksAndEffects guy and that weird Twitter guy who “corrects” recruits who thank “University of Georgia Tech”. And that woman who took a player to the aquarium, and Ron Bell. So, mostly people are cool.

Time for another Dude photo
bcc73c79111151336e68b7ef95f7eee9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slugboy

Staff member
That’s an awesome cardigan, btw. Where can you find one of those?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
The context I read that in was “compared recruit to 5* Tuitt, who Notre Dame flipped”—“that comparison won’t be valid until Notre Dame tries to flip this recruit too”—“hey! Where did you hear ND was trying to flip this recruit?”

Cheese can explain himself, and maybe should since this is my interpretation of what he was saying, but it’s possible you’re misreading his post(s)

Maybe we can back off from DEFCON 2 down to DEFCON 4 for a bit? I don’t think CPJ fans are going to sabotage Collins when everyone just wants fun football. Aside from the weird WrecksAndEffects guy and that weird Twitter guy who “corrects” recruits who thank “University of Georgia Tech”. And that woman who took a player to the aquarium, and Ron Bell. So, mostly people are cool.

Maybe it’s just a matter of CPJ haters projecting themselves now on CPJ supporters. One day they will realize that CPJ supporters will support any successful Tech coach.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Love, hate, good, bad - whatever.

CGC is our new coach. God bless our old staff and their families.

But what matters to me on this day is I believe this recruiting class is better than it was 12 days ago.

And right now, that is a very good accomplishment with a lot of credit to go around.

And 1 year from now, I think that class will be better than this one.

JMO

Techster

Helluva Engineer

hahaha. Nah, I only took umbrage on a poster's comment that losing a QB commit would be some kind of "bad omen" on CGC's ability to recruit. I mean, why even go there? Just silly and not needed. Then it went down a road it probably shouldn't, so I probably should have a White Russian give a toast to some good times with CPJ:

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
hahaha. Nah, I only took umbrage on a poster's comment that losing a QB commit would be some kind of "bad omen" on CGC's ability to recruit. I mean, why even go there? Just silly and not needed. Then it went down a road it probably shouldn't, so I probably should have a White Russian give a toast to some good times with CPJ:

Dude, now that's a beverage.