Signing Day Info

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

NATIONAL SIGNING SHOW, PRESENTED BY NISSAN
Wednesday, Dec. 19 – 9-10 a.m.
ACC Network Extra – Watch Live

Collins, the Voice of the Yellow Jackets Andy Demetra and Georgia Tech football letterwinner/ESPN college football analyst Roddy Jones gather at Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium to dissect Collins’ initial signing class with the Jackets. The hour-long show will include highlights and Collins’ thoughts on each signee.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Not much news lately. Is that good or bad?

My grandma used to say that no news was good news. But I don't think she knew anything about recruiting or star rankings though. But you have never tasted biscuits like the ones she made...they'd make you forget all about that sort of nonsense anyways. at least while you were eating them. Don't even get me started on her fried chicken and greens. If she was cooking for the GTAA, we would be turning away 5 star recruits, calculus or not. I am convinced of this. But I doubt you could have talked her into living in Atlanta anyways.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Supposedly the dwags are signing these which would be 8-5 stars

upload_2018-12-18_21-12-3.jpeg

slugboy

Staff member
There are thread updates in the Recruiting 2019 section. If you can't wait, the official GT Football Twitter account is posting as recruits sign:

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
The following have signed: Jordan Huff, Jamal Camp, Dylan Deveney, De'metrius Knight, Zack Owens, Devin Ellison, Jordan Yates, Tony Amerson, D'Quan Douse, Kalani Norris, Wesley Walker, Chico Bennett, Jeremiah Smith
These are the names that I have seen.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Any names we are waiting to announce that we were in on ... Either committed or not? Weren't there a few 'surprise' visitors this past weekend?

sc jacket 22

Jolly Good Fellow
Any names we are waiting to announce that we were in on ... Either committed or not? Weren't there a few 'surprise' visitors this past weekend?
Ahmarean Brown. GT twitter posted that he signed but then deleted the tweet. The thread on him in the recruiting section indicates he wanted to wait to announce it. He’s a commit with lightning speed.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
As of now, waiting on Briton Allen, who's supposed to flip to USC today.

As well as the three OL commits: Joshua Black, Larry Dowdy, and grad transfer Jared Southers.

Jamious Griffin who we supposedly secretly flipped won't sign until February and it'll be tough to hang onto him if we do have him. There are also two European prospects with offers. Not sure what time it is in Belgium and Germany if they plan on faxing it in.

Oh, and Jamie Pettway has a hat show today with our hat on the table. He'd be a very nice get given linebacker depth.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Wonder what our chance are of landing the kicker Fitzgerald as a preferred walk-on now that he is picking up scholarship offers from other schools? Any chance we offer him a scholarship or are there not any left to give?