Signing Day Info

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I think he did a good job of holding the class and getting some flips.
Now can he close on the Euros and get a a 4 star or 2 to sign.

Deleted member 2897

Having a hard time figuring out exactly where we landed on signing day. Am I correct in the following?

Of the 18 Commits:
  • 14 Signed - Chico Bennett Jr., Demetrius Knight, Devin Ellison, D'Quan Douse, Dylan Deveney, Jamal Camp, Jeremiah Smith, Jordan Huff, Jordan Yates, Kalani Norris, Kenan Johnson, Tony Amerson, Wesley Walker, Zach Owens
  • 2 Decommitted - Allen and Gee
  • 2 did not sign - OL Black and Dowdy
And we're in the game for: Jamious Griffin, Jamie Pettway and Ahmarean Brown?

Forgetting anyone?

(Edit): There's a couple European guys that may not sign and might be interested in Tech?

Brown is showing that he's signed. The OL transfer Southers signed.

Gee signed with Troy. Must have had academic issues. His social media profiles still show Georgia Tech though LOL.

But I mean, Briton Allen's social media still say he's 2500% committed to Georgia Tech, so who knows with these kids.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
So we have 15, counting the G.-Trf.?
No OL, yet.
E$PN has us #11 in the ACC. Not too good....Duke, WF, UVA, all ahead.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
To only lose 2 commits after a coaching change is darn good.

Absolutely a testament to CPJ and staff, CGC, and Stansbury. If anything we have too many that don't fit our roster needs and (likely) new schemes. I imagine transfers will be coming after the bowl game, but I'm proud of Tech for sticking by anyone who wants to be here even if it creates a few logjams.

Deleted member 2897

To only lose 2 commits after a coaching change is darn good.

Gee signing with Troy is a weird one. I highly doubt the coaching change is what sent him there. Had to be something else going on.

Also, Miami is the only team ranked above us in the ACC with fewer signings. We're at what - 15. I don't know how many signed, but Clemson had 26 commits. You can't really compare point totals when one team has twice as many bodies as another. 6 other teams above us had > 20 commits.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Haven't seen this anywhere but its on 247.
20181219_130639.png

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
Brown is showing that he's signed. The OL transfer Southers signed.

Gee signed with Troy. Must have had academic issues. His social media profiles still show Georgia Tech though LOL.

But I mean, Briton Allen's social media still say he's 2500% committed to Georgia Tech, so who knows with these kids.
Briton Allen is 100% gone to Southern Cal. Not exactly a surprise.

Formerly, elsewhere "GTjay"

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
Gee signing with Troy is a weird one. I highly doubt the coaching change is what sent him there. Had to be something else going on.
I would think it probably has more to do with a love (or lack thereof) factor. Felt it from Andy Mac, likely always has from Troy. No connection with a new coaching at GT.

Formerly, elsewhere "GTjay"