Season tickets

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I received an email correcting the one sent earlier today saying that my online tickets have been emailed to me, and saying instead that my hard tickets are being delivered today via UPS, apparently along with the bottle and bag. I also received an email with the subject line "T-shirt order instructions," or something like that. The problem is that that email was an exact duplicate of the correction email I just mentioned and has no instructions at all for ordering the free T-shirts. Who's running that place? WOW !!!
Super, you will get the code for the shirt in a couple days

YEA !!! Got my tickets, my bottle, and my bag, as well as a flyer saying that instructions for order the shirts "have been emailed to me." So much for the latter, but glad I've got this much thus far. I don't see the big to do about the tickets. Sorta drab looking IMO, but I like the smaller size, and @Gold1, yes, I DO LOVE what it says to wear on each ticket. :):):)

Can you post a picture?(make sure to cover up the bar codes if you do.)
I really don't understand why some say these are the best looking tickets ever. Like I said earlier, they look pretty drab to me, but they are smaller in size this year, and I like that a lot.

Tech tickets.jpg