Season tickets

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Just got this lovely bit of info....
"It's beginning to look a lot like FootballSeasonOnTheFlats....everywhere you goooo"
Screenshot_2018-08-10-01-44-36.png

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I have never done print-at-home tickets and I did not request them for this season, yet I received an email saying that my print-at-home tickets were ready. I am wondering if they may have gotten rid of the traditional tickets this year.
Did you order your complimentary tickets for the Alcorn or Bowling Green game?

Those will be print at home.

I have never done print-at-home tickets and I did not request them for this season, yet I received an email saying that my print-at-home tickets were ready. I am wondering if they may have gotten rid of the traditional tickets this year.
I did not get that email, so I am sure they are still sending traditional tickets at some point. FedEx usually delivers them, and they never get here before 6PM. I'm still hoping for today. I did print-at-home tickets one year, but I prefer having the "real" thing.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I did not get that email, so I am sure they are still sending traditional tickets at some point. FedEx usually delivers them, and they never get here before 6PM. I'm still hoping for today. I did print-at-home tickets one year, but I prefer having the "real" thing.
Did you get an E- mail saying they are on the way, I always get an E - mail 3 or 4 days before I get them .

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I spoke to my ticket rep, posted this about 4 days ago. Probably didnt get seen.

He said they were finishing getting printed and boxed this past Friday the 10th. They will take 5-7 business days from then to arrive. So earliest will be next Friday the 17th, or that following Tuesday the 21st.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I have an unidentified package coming tomorrow from ups. I haven't bought anything recently ... could these be the tickets??? Shipped 2 day shipping as well!!!

I got mobile tickets this year. In the last few years the tickets were shipped 2nd day air from Arkansas.