Season tickets

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Georgia Tech football season-ticket holders will receive information in the next 5-7 days on how to redeem their complimentary Tech Gold adidas performance t-shirts.

The complimentary adidas t-shirts are an exclusive benefit for 2018 Georgia Tech football season-ticket holders. The design was selected by a vote of season-ticket holders earlier this offseason.

Season-ticket holders will receive the information on how to redeem their Tech Gold adidas performance t-shirts via email. Emails will be sent to the address reflected on ticket-holders’ Georgia Tech athletics ticket office accounts.

The email will include a promo code to redeem shirts from the RamblinWreck.com Online Store. Each account can redeem one shirt per season ticket ordered (e.g., four season tickets = four adidas t-shirts). Fans will be able to select their desired shirt sizes during the checkout process. Standard shipping and processing fees are free.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So I just got an email saying i should of received my electronic tickets by now and the bag and bottle are arriving soon.... I bought hard copy tickets. When you buy hard copy tickets do they send you electronic ones as well??

grb916

Georgia Tech Fan
Received my water bottle and bag yesterday. Got the email this morning saying it had shipped. Got my electronic tix as well. I'm ready for football!!!

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
So I just got an email saying i should of received my electronic tickets by now and the bag and bottle are arriving soon.... I bought hard copy tickets. When you buy hard copy tickets do they send you electronic ones as well??
I got the same email and also bought hard tickets. UPS is supposed to deliver today, hopefully the tickets are included.

I got the same email this morning, and no, they do not send both electronic and hard tickets. I ordered hard tickets also, and I THINK that email indicated that they should be here by Monday of next week.

Animal02

Banned
I just checked and I DID receive the email about the free shirts, indicating we will receive another one with instructions in 5 - 7 days. Woo Hoo !!!

I am sure they will have your size available :D:D:D:D

Attachments

• GT green.jpg
    GT green.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 44
I received an email correcting the one sent earlier today saying that my online tickets have been emailed to me, and saying instead that my hard tickets are being delivered today via UPS, apparently along with the bottle and bag. I also received an email with the subject line "T-shirt order instructions," or something like that. The problem is that that email was an exact duplicate of the correction email I just mentioned and has no instructions at all for ordering the free T-shirts. Who's running that place? WOW !!!