Season tickets

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
My water bottle was crushed. GTAA really needs to up their game with their vendor for delivery, as UPS just isn't getting it done anymore. Last two years they left my package outside in the rain.

My water bottle was crushed. GTAA really needs to up their game with their vendor for delivery, as UPS just isn't getting it done anymore. Last two years they left my package outside in the rain.
They at least rang my doorbell. UPS usually does not, and if it rains I end up like you did last year. This year's delivery was fine though, or at least mine was.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
The package came today! I was getting worried, especially after I got an e-mail form the ticket office about getting my tickets on-line. This, I knew from nothing.

Then I got two other e-mails telling me to ignore the first one. My apprehension rose. Then the UPS guy came and all was well.

Frankly, I could have done without the stress.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

What's the purpose of the clear bottle? Sorry, I didn't pay attention during the roll out. Is it for the game?
If its for water it's way too small.
If water, why not just give us a free bottle of water.
Could it be a way to bring in ???

Never mind that would be way too much too drunk for every game except uga

What's the purpose of the clear bottle? Sorry, I didn't pay attention during the roll out. Is it for the game?
If its for water it's way too small.
If water, why not just give us a free bottle of water.
Could it be a way to bring in ???

Never mind that would be way too much too drunk for every game except uga
I don't think it's too small. It's bigger than the standard bottled water bottle. You can still only bring it in to the stadium empty though. You can fill it up at the water fountains.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I don't think it's too small. It's bigger than the standard bottled water bottle. You can still only bring it in to the stadium empty though. You can fill it up at the water fountains.
Thats nice of them - hey u 25000 season ticket holders get here early and line up at the water fountain. Assume it takes 20 seconds to fill and then 10 second s for next filling to start. The bottles 2 per minute per fountain. 120 per hr per fountain. Let's go with 150 per hour per fountain. west stands - only at most 4 water fountains in food area = 600 per hr.
THAT CANT BE THE PLAN.

GOT TO BE
Free water fill up at food station when u get your discounted food.

Toe meets leather please hurry

Thats nice of them - hey u 25000 season ticket holders get here early and line up at the water fountain. Assume it takes 20 seconds to fill and then 10 second s for next filling to start. The bottles 2 per minute per fountain. 120 per hr per fountain. Let's go with 150 per hour per fountain. west stands - only at most 4 water fountains in food area = 600 per hr.
THAT CANT BE THE PLAN.

GOT TO BE

It hasn't been a problem in the upper east for the past few years, but I agree with what you're saying.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
THAT CANT BE THE PLAN.

GOT TO BE

Because there's never a complaint that the food station lines are too long and slow already!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Because there's never a complaint that the food station lines are too long and slow already!!!
The biggest advantage of bend and dont break defense is it helped avoid the half time food line.
Iirc we almost always receive the second half kick and very often score. By then the lines are down to nothing and plenty of wait staff. Right after she sing ramblin wrek, I dash up to rest room then concession stand . Get my order and return to seat as the " bend but dont breatk"defense has to become aggressive to stop the score. They score or we stop them on downs - now back to football

stech81

Helluva Engineer
THAT CANT BE THE PLAN.

GOT TO BE

If it helps I'll pass on the water so that only makes 24999 people who need to fill up their water bottle.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
It hasn't been a problem in the upper east for the past few years, but I agree with what you're saying.
It hasn't been an issue in the past because we have been allowed to bring water/drinks into the stadium in past seasons. Concession lines will also be worse since STH can no longer legally bring in food. I'm bringing snacks for kids in the pockets but will likely need to grab something for myself at some point.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I re read the email from gtaa concerning our clear bottles.

Fill at old water fountains = bad idea.
Fill at already crowded concession stand= bad idea
Their idea
Fill at numerous filling stations = good idea

BETTER IDEA .

I will check them out to see if they can be modified to dispense free beer!

The concession stands have refused to give me water in the past and told me I had to buy bottled water...I had a pregnant wife at the time at a noon game...

Our concessions are by far the worst run concessions at any sporting venue I have ever attended. It's actually pathetic how inefficient they are.

It hasn't been an issue in the past because we have been allowed to bring water/drinks into the stadium in past seasons. Concession lines will also be worse since STH can no longer legally bring in food. I'm bringing snacks for kids in the pockets but will likely need to grab something for myself at some point.
IIRC we haven't been able to bring water into the stadium over the past 2 years, maybe 3. I have snuck it in before, but if they saw it, they wouldn't let me bring it in.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Haha you guys are the people who rate a product as one out of five stars then say in the comments, “I didn’t order the product, but I don’t like that it is fulfilled by amazon”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
IIRC we haven't been able to bring water into the stadium over the past 2 years, maybe 3. I have snuck it in before, but if they saw it, they wouldn't let me bring it in.
Until this season STH could bring food and drinks in clear STH bag. This privilege goes away this season and we are offered a discount on select concessions stands instead. I'm guessing the discount will only work at the standard concessions not the outside vendor stands. A higher demand for concessions will mean longer lines.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

As long as it was closed and sealed, you could bring any non-alcoholic drink in a plastic bottle into the stands in the old season ticket holder clear bag. I routinely brought water for the kids.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
As long as it was closed and sealed, you could bring any non-alcoholic drink in a plastic bottle into the stands in the old season ticket holder clear bag. I routinely brought water for the kids.

Yeah, this is slightly annoying that the 20% is more than likely only on hotdogs and hamburgers. My wife really only eats fish as a meat. It was nice when we could bring in a veggie whichwich, or snacks. But this is just a small inconvenience. For Braves games we buy the Braves peanuts at publix for 1.50 and we enjoy them while at the game. We wanted to do that this year at BDS. Oh well haha. If they want to drive sales they do need to work on efficiency. They are god awful in wait time for lines. The 3 times I got up to get a drink, midway through the 1st all the times, it took me at minimum 12 min to get a large Sprite. If they can cut that to 4-6 that would be great lol.