Season tickets

I had an advertising banner covering the link and I could’n remove it. I was using an iPhone. Had another season ticket holder send me the link. Placed my order but order would not process. Called Fanatics and was advised that one of my sizes was out of stock and that kept order from processing. But there was no on line indication of the out of stock situation. Canceled my order and kept monitoring web site. When I saw that all of my sizes were in stock, placed my order and it processed properly, I think. Later received a email reminder to place my order? Waiting for that email that tells the order has shipped.
I received an email telling me that my order had shipped and then yesterday received the email reminder to place my order. Shirts were supposed to be delivered Tuesday or Wednesday, but nothing yet. NOt sure what to think.

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow
Our shirts arrived yesterday and although they are nice, I wish that they had stuck with the more traditional cotton t-shirt that they originally showed instead of the athletic style t-shirt. Also, I wear an XL in everything and this shirt looks like a bag on me. I'm hoping that it shrinks after being washed.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
I had an advertising banner covering the link and I could’n remove it. I was using an iPhone. Had another season ticket holder send me the link. Placed my order but order would not process. Called Fanatics and was advised that one of my sizes was out of stock and that kept order from processing. But there was no on line indication of the out of stock situation. Canceled my order and kept monitoring web site. When I saw that all of my sizes were in stock, placed my order and it processed properly, I think. Later received a email reminder to place my order? Waiting for that email that tells the order has shipped.
I believe they sent out reminders to everyone, regardless of whether or not they had already place an order. For example, I received my shirts via FedEx on Tuesday, then got a reminder email yesterday.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I received an email telling me that my order had shipped and then yesterday received the email reminder to place my order. Shirts were supposed to be delivered Tuesday or Wednesday, but nothing yet. NOt sure what to think.

I haven't gotten anything. I put in my order Friday afternoon. I just called and they said now it should ship no later than August 30th.... which means mid labor day week arrival more than likely. Idk how they ran out so fast lol. When renewing season tickets they should of taken sizes then, and if things changed then there would be a delay. That way they were ready to ship mid to late July. Just saying.

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow
Mine were just delivered. XL fits perfect, and the shirt looks great. Getting ready to head out in Augusta proudly wearing it. In particular I'm looking forward to going to a pharmacy where half the people in there yesterday were wearing mutt gear, and there was even a big mutt decal on the window. THWG !!!
Sounds like you need to find a new pharmacy....

Sounds like you need to find a new pharmacy....
Hell, all the pharmacies are full of mutt pharmacy grads, but this one is noted in the area as being overboard for the mutts. It was a one-time visit for a special prescription that nobody else carries (compounding). Obviously, nobody said anything about my shirt, but I still wore it proudly.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
My shirts arrived this morning and they are huge (Medium) with large neck holes. 100% polyeseter not cotton. Returning mine for smalls

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
My shirts arrived this morning and they are huge (Medium) with large neck holes. 100% polyeseter not cotton. Returning mine for smalls

Crap... that's the last thing I wanted to hear. I hate when shirts have oddly large neck openings. I like the shirt to fit around my neck, not my collarbone.

grb916

Georgia Tech Fan
Got mine yesterday. Love the material, but they run awfully big. Hoping mine will shrink, otherwise I'll have to wear my wife's small!