Roof Out as DC

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Everything else aside, this was a classy way to handle the situation. Props to CPJ, the athletic department, and everyone else involved. Look, no matter what happens if you're a yellow jacket we're not going to let you fall. We're going to catch you and help you land on your feet.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We don’t throw 5 yard hitch routes. Ours is ‘Go long and I’ll throw it’
I remember that play. It was followed by I 'll go long and you throw it. Our players need a simple passing offense because they spend so much time in the calculus class.
Hope that in 18 we bring the real stuff on offense and defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
They also tackle well at every position. We are absolutely terrible at tackling. That's not talent

A lot of our bad tackles are being slow to get into position or getting faked out of position. SOME of that is talent and God-given ability. Do you really think Ted Roof doesn't know how to coach tackling? Really? Wow. He coaches how to tackle, but sometimes the guy across the way is quicker than you.

Like I said, we disagree, but if you want, we can do this until the cows come home.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
AE, I’m very confident Nate would work with CPJ... if for no other reason because it would help Georgia Tech..
Nate is all about winning

I suspect that you haven't read his posts on stingtalk.

When we had a top 20, top 10, O 2008-2012, he was down on the head coach and his O regardless.

For some, success is 2nd to success their way.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I'm seeing a lot more that Woody is the guy. The App State bowl game is tomorrow, so I'd imagine that we'll find out Sunday morning if this is the case. Wouldn't make any sense to sit on announcing the hire since the Early Signing Period is over.
I'll definitely be watching the Armed Forces Bowl game between ASU-Toledo game on Saturday