Roof Out as DC

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm not hating on Roof, he's a good dude. Hope he does well.

Yeah I'll never fully root against a good Tech dude.

That said, I hope he's never, ever our DC again.

I'd rather hire you than re-hire Roof in any coaching capacity.

Heh, what a funny thought? Milwaukee with a headset on pretending to "coach". Ha, I'd be boo'ing my arse off.

Milwaukee

Banned
Yeah I'll never fully root against a good Tech dude.

That said, I hope he's never, ever our DC again.

I'd rather hire you than re-hire Roof in any coaching capacity.

Heh, what a funny thought? Milwaukee with a headset on pretending to "coach". Ha, I'd be boo'ing my arse off.

I'll have you know I'm currently in my 19th year on the Flats in NCAA 2006 ps2. My overall record is 214-13 and I've brought you 10 National Championships in that span. Win Win Win Win, bump errrrrrthang else, Win Win Win Win.

In all seriousness though, the ps2 games are still better than this crap they give us for ps4. I was fortunate enough to find all the roster files for all of the NCAA Football ps2 games, so in my spare time I get to take the field with Reggie Ball, PJ Daniels, Calvin, Tashard, Eric Henderson, Jeremy Muyres, James Butler, Luke Manget, Darryl Smith, etc.

Nobody in Bobby Dodd would boo me in this fantasy world.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'll have you know I'm currently in my 19th year on the Flats in NCAA 2006 ps2. My overall record is 214-13 and I've brought you 10 National Championships in that span. Win Win Win Win, bump errrrrrthang else, Win Win Win Win.

In all seriousness though, the ps2 games are still better than this crap they give us for ps4. I was fortunate enough to find all the roster files for all of the NCAA Football ps2 games, so in my spare time I get to take the field with Reggie Ball, PJ Daniels, Calvin, Tashard, Eric Henderson, Jeremy Muyres, James Butler, Luke Manget, Darryl Smith, etc.

Nobody in Bobby Dodd would boo me in this fantasy world.

... glorious.

Agreed on ps4 games.