Returning players for 2021-22

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
While i would love for them all to come back, i really only hope that usher would. i've been saying that all year round- if you check my posts.
alvarado did what he needed to do here. Wright will not get the boost in the media that he recieved this year and in fact would be under heavier scrutiny, usher meanwhile would become our go to guy, emotional leader, scoring leader etc as well as working on his game- so he would benefit the most by returning. Bubba while quick as a whistle has limited pro potential due to size limitations- so theres a lack of benefit to returning basketball wise

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
While i would love for them all to come back, i really only hope that usher would. i've been saying that all year round- if you check my posts.
alvarado did what he needed to do here. Wright will not get the boost in the media that he recieved this year and in fact would be under heavier scrutiny, usher meanwhile would become our go to guy, emotional leader, scoring leader etc as well as working on his game- so he would benefit the most by returning. Bubba while quick as a whistle has limited pro potential due to size limitations- so theres a lack of benefit to returning basketball wise
Agree about Ush. He's just now starting to reach the fringe of his potential.

GT11

GT Athlete
Agree about Ush. He's just now starting to reach the fringe of his potential.
Four star - five star, stars don’t necessarily mean a damn think. I said three years and I was basically called an idiot, but I’ll take these kids and play anybody. THEY HAVE HEART, DESIRE and CHARACTER. They are a team that represents GT and Atlanta better than anybody. UK, Duke and others can have their five stars and their egos
This team is what college sports is about

Jacket Forever

Jolly Good Fellow
Ding.ding.ding.ding.ding. We have a winner! My thoughts exactly. We really need for Usher to return. He's the best athlete on the team and could likely benefit from another year--- improving his body, threepoint shotmaking and ball handling. More than anyone on the team, Usher has next level ability if the NBA is the next level. With another year of development in college, Usher makes the NBA as a 3&D player.

Perhaps the most important consideration is that we have new players and recruits in the pipeline who are either ready to play or pretty close to being ready with a summer spent being developed by Pastner and Reveno. Jaylon Moore, Deebo Coleman, Miles Kelly, Tristan Smith, Jordan Meka, and Saba Gigiberia would seem to be a talented bunch and due to injury and Covid the later three have got to be tired of warming the bench largely due to no fault of their own. There's also one or possibly that two three point shot makers among the six. We desperately need a reliable three point guy. I think he might he hiding in plain-sight among the new guys.

Jacket Forever

Jolly Good Fellow
It's Maxwell, not Smith btw.

Also, who had Covid? You make it sound like it was Saba.
Certainly I meant Maxwell. Sometimes my tablet has a mind of its own. Sorry. What I mean by Covid is this. Last summer, because of Covid protocols and NCAA 'emergency ' rules and responses to the pandemic , CJP and Coach Reveno were not able to work with players in a NORMAL off-season development program. Hopefully that will not be the case this offseason and Saba, Rodney and especially Meka will get the benefit of a normal Pastner offseason development program.

GT_EE78

Banned
Assuming about 1/4 are eligible for the extra year (4 per team)
(rounding (4x 350teams) = 1400 SA's eligible
How many could return ... 10% ?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Bubba coming back for sure is nice. It means we will have at least 2 PGs on roster next year regardless, unless Kyle hits the portal which I see no reason why he would. And if the others don't return it might force him into a position where he has to score more which might be more comfortable to him and could lead to him being closer to the scorer he was prior to his time here. I'm a bit surprised he isn't at least getting feedback as well.

The rest getting NBA feedback makes sense. Just free feedback from experts who know what the NBA, and pro ball in general is looking for. IMO the biggest question at the moment is if Moses gets feedback that is good and stays in the draft, would Ush and Jose return, or take their feedback and go overseas?