Record Attendance Spring Game

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I just wonder if they're gonna showcase the turnover bike at the game. :cool:
We have to get some turnovers first. Speaking of hustle play reward gimmick things, I really liked the gold baton from last year. It actually symbolize teamwork as opposed to individual effort. Each man is simply a part of a much larger relay. I hope we keep that up.

LibertyTurns

Banned
How are they Idiotic?
Nothing weird here.
upload_2019-4-9_19-14-14.jpeg

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Is it the mug shot of Mitt Romney or the school bus that gets them all fired up?
Ok I’m assuming You really have no clue what the money down signs are, They’re held up on 3rd downs only because as a defense 3rd down is the money down. They’re literally “Money Down” signs with pictures of money, wish I had a picture but I’m not sure what they will look like at GT.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Ok I’m assuming You really have no clue what the money down signs are, They’re held up on 3rd downs only because as a defense 3rd down is the money down. They’re literally “Money Down” signs with pictures of money, wish I had a picture but I’m not sure what they will look like at GT.
I looked up Temple and there were dudes outfitted in Star Wars costumes holding up dollar signs.

You better steel yourself, then.
I guess I’m old fashioned. I’ll purchase a leather strap to gnaw on when the time comes.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I looked up Temple and there were dudes outfitted in Star Wars costumes holding up dollar signs.

I guess I’m old fashioned. I’ll purchase a leather strap to gnaw on when the time comes.

Are we still talking about watching football or did this thread suddenly go way off track? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We have to get some turnovers first. Speaking of hustle play reward gimmick things, I really liked the gold baton from last year. It actually symbolize teamwork as opposed to individual effort. Each man is simply a part of a much larger relay. I hope we keep that up.
As u can see from the sideline there is no room on the sideline for the bike .

As they have said the players w turn overscget to ride bike to practice at rose bowl.

I like the "passing "of the baton. For a moment I was going to ask DMoe if it's going to continue but then decided to trust him and cgc to keep it or come up with better for the players.

Wasn't the first or near the first waffle house meeting that cgc had with Dmoe.?

Watching Dmoe encourage the players we would see a difference in reaction to him. He is trying to get a core group fired up.
He and cgc could have a more animated method of inspiration.

For those that think what ever cgc does is for them , the new antics will be deemed over the top.

And yes if we get boat raced they get to be right.