Record Attendance Spring Game

This is the link I received in my email. The first part is the "404" donation contest, so scroll down to the info on the Spring game and available parking ---

http://gatech.fan-one.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=@kc1x8moLIgc0eToGcYtbEf+xJGxJCXozzevH9YPKzRE=

And this is the map of the on-campus parking lots, only some of which are listed as available for the Spring Game ---

2019-parking-map-FINAL.jpg

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Call me stupid but the Spring Game is going to be HUGE in terms of recruiting success. If you can please come out and support it’s a lot more important to these players then you would think.

But its Friday night right? I hate to say it. But thats not ideal for attendance imo. Too many fans not in the metro area cant even make it if they work that day

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
But its Friday night right? I hate to say it. But thats not ideal for attendance imo. Too many fans not in the metro area cant even make it if they work that day
Avengers also drops that weekend. Might not get as many student/young alums that would come with nothing else going on.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
My source tells me it is going to be a complete sell out so if you can't get there an hour early, you probably won't be able to get a seat. Send me $20 and I will make sure you have a place to sit. :)

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
No mention of shuttles. I too have a potential problem with long walks. I'm wondering if Peters Park will not be available at all; sure can't imagine why it wouldn't be.
It's a pure guess but I'm guessing they aren't making parking pass holders (students & faculty) move for the event and Peter's is almost entirely residential parking. They made Peter's available last year but it filled up so early it was effectively useless, actually worse than useless because people were driving through campus (passing up available parking spots) only to turn around and drive back to said available spots. GTAA traffic management fails at all levels for just about every event I've been to so I stay as far to the edge (or off) campus as possible. Obviously a mobility impairment would make this difficult so hopefully they will have shuttles from one of the lots.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Avengers also drops that weekend. Might not get as many student/young alums that would come with nothing else going on.

That might actively drive students away. Let's face it we do have a large base of students that rather watch marvel movies than a football game. That could honestly ruin the student attendance lolol. That's a GT problem...

LibertyTurns

Banned
With the Clemson game moved up I’m probably attending now. The first time for me. What’s it like watching GT play GT? Do you choose white or gold, hope the DE destroys the QB, do you want a blocked FG or want the kicker to make it, etc?

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow

Studio would probably not allow this, but what if we could screen the Avengers movie after the game? You can only see the movie if you came in time for the game.

With the Clemson game moved up I’m probably attending now. The first time for me. What’s it like watching GT play GT? Do you choose white or gold, hope the DE destroys the QB, do you want a blocked FG or want the kicker to make it, etc?
Generally speaking Spring games are boring. I just go for the opportunity to hang out with Tech friends. You might get an idea of how good the QBs and RBs look, but not much else. Just go for a good time.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if they change things up some with the new coaches . One team will win pull for that one.