Record Attendance Spring Game

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
John Fricke on 92.9 the game mentioned this may very well be a record year for the spring game. What are your thoughts? How many people are you bringing? How many have you invited???

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Would probably be good for the narrative if we set a school spring game attendance record even though I think it's completely asinine when schools tout their spring game attendance/other teams' lack thereof as a measure of success.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Two things come to mind. Fans are interested to see the new offense and there is a renewed enthusiasm by the playes and staff. Legends day attendance by former players proved there is renewed interest in the program.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'll be attending my first ever GT spring game and trying to drag along a couple more, but anticipating I'll be solo. More excited about the program than I have been since 2015. The fever will kick in more when July rolls around I think.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Two things come to mind. Fans are interested to see the new offense and there is a renewed enthusiasm by the playes and staff. Legends day attendance by former players proved there is renewed interest in the program.

I thought they missed an opportunity to tie legends day and the spring game together.

Legends day, followed by alumni flag football game then spring game. Fans could attend the latter two

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd love to make it but there's no way I can on Friday. If it was Saturday I'd be coming and bringing 3 with me.