Record Attendance Spring Game

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Coach Collins with the win!!!
Screenshot_20190403-120044_Chrome.jpg

GT_EE78

Banned
AJC said 8.5K last year...anyone know our record? Tigers averaged abt 55K past 3 years , would be awesome for us to go above half ...

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
They have never counted people going in at any spring game I've been to. Attendance numbers are estimates. There is no way of knowing what the official record really is. Would not be surprised if the attendance this year is an unofficial record. Would probably get more in for a Saturday game, but that could cause others to miss the game as well.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
There's not really any "official" parking. Peters Park deck is open on a first-come basis. Otherwise, I think we're on our own.
Last year Peter's and Kause were promoted as free parking locations. Peter's was full over an hour before kick and traffic direction was awful. Unless you are super early don't bother trying for Peter's.

Deleted member 2897

Would probably be good for the narrative if we set a school spring game attendance record even though I think it's completely asinine when schools tout their spring game attendance/other teams' lack thereof as a measure of success.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dude, it’s one of Georgia’s National Championships, in addition to the Pre-season Poll National Championship, The Fulmer Cup National Championship, the Pre-Season Expectation National Championship and the Recruiting Class Ranking National Championship. They probably even make trophies that state Sprong Attendance National Champions.