Possible Uniform Color Combinations

What color combination do you think that Tech uniforms should be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTjunkie

Jolly Good Fellow
BellWilliam.JPG

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
My 2 cents:
1. Please tuck in the jerseys so we don't see yellow, gray or blue t-shirts hanging out of those nice and expensive uniforms.
2. Wearing blue pants with a white jersey makes our offensive linemen or any large player look like they gots the chicken legs.
3. Please don't ever wear those blue uniforms that we wore in the Quick Loss Bowl.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 6502

Must not of had the Childrens Hospital design (CGC) when they made them up, but this is my guess as to the combs for the year. Reason being is the USF game is a Whiteout game and the uniform top to bottom is white, and COFH is classic GT colors.
Realllllllly hope those aren't our uni combinations for the year.

Joeb21

Jolly Good Fellow
Doubt very seriously those will be our combinations for each game. Collins already said we will have 6 different jerseys. The reason there are no pictures of us wearing gold jerseys on the tickets is because we haven't worn gold adidas jerseys yet.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Doubt very seriously those will be our combinations for each game. Collins already said we will have 6 different jerseys. The reason there are no pictures of us wearing gold jerseys on the tickets is because we haven't worn gold adidas jerseys yet.
hopefully thats true

I posted the photo of this a few days ago, but I don't remember where it is now. The photo showed the team in the indoor facility, with half of them wearing white jerseys and gold pants, and the other half wearing all gold. The gold jerseys on those all gold unis were definitely not the same as those worn in the spring game; they had dark numbers with white outlines. I don't particularly like all gold unis, but those jerseys looked good.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
I would be willing to bet that that is the gold jersey we seen in games.
It's definitely not. We wouldn't wear our official game jerseys during practice because those jerseys are expensive and would be damaged too often. If you look closely at that jersey, you can see it's just a cheap mesh practice jersey and not the Primeknit A1 jersey. The white practice jersey is the same template as these gold one and it's nothing like our official white jerseys with the 150 patch that were worn on fan day after practice.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
I would be willing to bet that that is the gold jersey we seen in games.
That is 100% a practice jersey. I don't see how some people don't see it. It's not even the same material as game day jerseys. Those are cheap mesh jerseys. There is no white outline around the numbers that you mentioned in an earlier post. And these are the same gold practice jersey's we've been wearing since spring. I don't mean this in a mean way but if you can't see that you really need to get your eyes checked.

Here is a closeup of the gold jerseys you are seeing. You can see that these are cheap screen printed on mesh jerseys.

ECixvtZWsAAMLO5

Last edited:

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm fine with whatever gets us to the point where I can ask any *random college football fan* on the street what Georgia Tech's colors are and without hesitating says "white and gold". We are so far from that.
I love the G/W/G home unis as much as anybody, but if you wan't people to "know" that gold and white are our colors, IMO, we need to wear G/G/W or W/G/W at home. Look at other teams that have white as a primary color, their home uniforms are almost all white pants, with the other color as their helmet and jersey, and everybody knows what their colors are.