Player suspensions

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
It's interesting that he previously always painted the picture that CJP saved his life and that he valued having CJP in his life yet now he pretty much is saying CJP needed him because CJP has all these flaws.
The fact that he even admitted Pastner hurt his feelings should be a huge red flag on this sudden change of story. As if Josh is rolling into some sleaze bag motel with sunglasses, a leather jacket, and a duffel bag full of $100s.

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow
I just now am listening to the radio interview and have caught a few lies, he said Tadric was just a tag along to his house in Arizona because Josh O didn’t want to go alone but yet he said Pastner wanted to convince Tad not to transfer.. He also said he would be up at 4 and 5 in the morning on Twitter for the coaching staff at Mekhi’s but yet again he said he didn’t use Twitter much. Dude is absolutely crazy.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
What I want to know is did Josh and Tadric know all this was a violation or did Bell make it sound like "I'm just a friend, not booster or staff, so it's okay"

Also, how did Pastner not notice his two best scorers were off campus for a week, let alone across the country?

P.S. here is the pool photo

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
What I want to know is did Josh and Tadric know all this was a violation or did Bell make it sound like "I'm just a friend, not booster or staff, so it's okay"

Also, how did Pastner not notice his two best scorers were off campus for a week, let alone across the country?

We would need to know the exact dates they were there and compare it to the school calendar.

Andewa

Jolly Good Fellow
After the NCAA stuff is handled and finished, I kind of want GT legal to go after this guy. The words defamation, slander, fraud, and entrapment come to mind. With all of this "PR" he is doing, I really think he has crossed a line. I hope we can file a civil or potentially even a criminal suit against him.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow

How do we know this photo is at Bell's house in Arizona. The dude already sent out a photo to make it look like he was at the Georgia State exhibition game. I say its photoshopped or a pool in suburban Atlanta somewhere.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
How do we know this photo is at Bell's house in Arizona. The dude already sent out a photo to make it look like he was at the Georgia State exhibition game. I say its photoshopped or a pool in suburban Atlanta somewhere.
Fair point...and which I hope you are right. Though to me it looks like a backyard in Arizona

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just spent some time listening to all of the interviews & podcasts. Here's the thing...

Ron was set off and went on the record because he says GT said the benefits were provided by nobody connected to the program. Only thing is that GT didn't say that. They said the individual was not a GT employee (fact) nor was he a booster (also fact). They didn't say the individual wasn't connected to the program. Nor did they deny or confirm that he there was no connection to Pastner.

Basically, Ron was set off, resulting in his on the record story, by a misinterpretation of who provided the benefit as an insult.

Net, net - since we are all Ron, we all need to work on our reading comprehension.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Just spent some time listening to all of the interviews & podcasts. Here's the thing...

Ron was set off and went on the record because he says GT said the benefits were provided by nobody connected to the program. Only thing is that GT didn't say that. They said the individual was not a GT employee (fact) nor was he a booster (also fact). They didn't say the individual wasn't connected to the program. Nor did they deny or confirm that he there was no connection to Pastner.

Basically, Ron was set off, resulting in his on the record story, by a misinterpretation of who provided the benefit as an insult.

Net, net - since we are all Ron, we all need to work on our reading comprehension.

Oh man, "Don't be Ron" is the new GTSwarm insult...

I mean, it's not as bad as "Ballet dancing, ice cream elitist @kg01 " but man it's up there.