Player suspensions

gameface

Jolly Good Fellow
Thought it was telling that he didn't have a specific answer for when Parrish asked why he brought Okogie out to Arizona. That would have been a good spot for him to bury Pastner if he had proof Pastner requested the trip.
I saw an interview, via phone, with Bell on Channel 2 in Atlanta. Bell stated the trip to Arizona was to keep Josh O and TA from going pro.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
If that’s his story, he’s even more nuts than I thought. Josh was a surprise who was up and down last year. Tad didnt even start! If they were delusional enough to even think of going pro, the NBA would’ve said they likely wouldn’t have been drafted.

I love our guys, but c’mon. He’s just talking to sound important.

I saw an interview, via phone, with Bell on Channel 2 in Atlanta. Bell stated the trip to Arizona was to keep Josh O and TA from going pro.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

That's the dumbest croc of sh*t I've ever heard. (1) One of the main areas prospects go to train/prep for the draft is in Arizona. (2) Neither of them guys were able to leave for anybody's draft after last season. Who's @Peacone36 , er, Ron think he's fooling? Unfortunately 99% of their viewership probably ate that tripe up.

coolhaji33

Jolly Good Fellow
im kind of OK with it right now. Give the guy enough rope to hang himself. Give him a chance to sound like a ****ing lunatic. Horse is out of the barn. Let him build a public profile so people will start digging on him.
I think the radio interview brought Peac's thought to life...like Jump said there's not much to worry about.CJP is OCD and runs a clean program...not much will come of this...but what brought me back to the forum tonight was the premonition I just had...we're going to beat UCLA...and the guy outside of Moses Wright who'll step up will be Curt Gone Bad...Will hit 5 three's and go for ova/20pts. We win the turnover battle and make FT's we win.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
Thought it was telling that he didn't have a specific answer for when Parrish asked why he brought Okogie out to Arizona. That would have been a good spot for him to bury Pastner if he had proof Pastner requested the trip.

have to ask.... where were jo's parents in all of this? they live just outside of atlanta. they HAD to have known he was going to az. while we can excuse his behavior as dumb things kids do i would think parents are aware of what is permissible and what isnt????