Player suspensions

crut

Helluva Engineer
He clearly lied several times in the Parrish interview. The most glaring that he hates Twitter and was only on it because someone told him to.

But another big thing is that he claims Pastner has poor relationships with the players, and Ron had to be the go to go for that. Seems like if the players wanna come out and refute that, it would crush his credibility.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This guy really needs a lawyer to keep his stories straight. At some point, you cross over into the defamation territory and the more interviews and articles written about this the more he's going to have to answer for it in court if Pastner wants to pursue it. Given that a coach's reputation could mean his livelihood, and credibility with recruits, it's not a hard case to see Pastner winning.

crut

Helluva Engineer
Most of his claims are lies. Pastner did let him hang around but he had nothing to do with recruiting or keeping players happy. Pure BS. Stop worrying guys.

Bell claims, and Parrish has agreed, that he has lots of receipts, records, etc. of providing things to the athletes. If that's the case, could you elaborate on how he was not at all "keeping players happy," per say.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Bell claims, and Parrish has agreed, that he has lots of receipts, records, etc. of providing things to the athletes. If that's the case, could you elaborate on how he was not at all "keeping players happy," per say.
Nobody on the staff asked him to keep any players happy. He did this on his own without the staff’s knowledge.

crut

Helluva Engineer
Nobody on the staff asked him to keep any players happy. He did this on his own without the staff’s knowledge.
Thanks, that clarifies that.

Last question (for now ;)), do you know when Josh and Tadric went to Arizona? It is at least a decent point that it would be hard for Pastner to not know where they are for 5 days, especially considering Pastner's personality.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
what exactly would such a receipt look like? how could we all agree what the purpose of the purchase was?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Here’s the thing about receipts.....did he buy them? Sure ok. Where are they? Does J-Ok have them? Has he been seen in them? I mean, that defense is thin but I can show you all kinds of receipts for $300 cowboy boots that I say I gave to @kgo1, doesn’t mean they aren’t sitting in my attic.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
If that’s his story, he’s even more nuts than I thought. Josh was a surprise who was up and down last year. Tad didnt even start! If they were delusional enough to even think of going pro, the NBA would’ve said they likely wouldn’t have been drafted.

I love our guys, but c’mon. He’s just talking to sound important.

Yea they didn't need to go all the way to AZ to find out they didn't have a shot in he'll of going pro. And CJP wouldn't be worried about them going pro. So no link to CJP over that rational.

I would have come to Atlanta and told the that over an onion ring and FO. But in reality this rational don't make no sense.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Yea they didn't need to go all the way to AZ to find out they didn't have a shot in he'll of going pro. And CJP wouldn't be worried about them going pro. So no link to CJP over that rational.

I would have come to Atlanta and told the that over an onion ring and FO. But in reality this rational don't make no sense.
Yeah and how would having a slumber/pool party with an old man is Arizona keep someone from going pro? Lol
If you were going pro, you would have all that stuff anyways after the draft..does not make any sense.