Player suspensions

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
So what are the chances JP sets suspended while GT and the NCAA look into this? Either this guy is the great liar ever and a F'ing lunatic or he's telling the truth. Some of the stuff being said would take one sick and creative liar to make this stuff up which makes me almost believe him.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My fear is this guy is telling the truth. JP gets fired and GT gets hammered and is on probation for a few years for something they had no involvement in.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
So what are the chances JP sets suspended while GT and the NCAA look into this? Either this guy is the great liar ever and a F'ing lunatic or he's telling the truth. Some of the stuff being said would take one sick and creative liar to make this stuff up which makes me almost believe him.

Well you don't have to vacate games if you let him coach and then he gets busted. Let him coach vs UCLA and then go from there.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Just read the article again after hearing the Parrish interview. I think it's strange he never mentioned who he gave the envelopes of money to

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Just wish he hadn't been allowed to be so close to the program & players. This is not a good look for tech & am not happy seeing this lunatic all over the local news & nationwide sport news.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Most of his claims are lies. Pastner did let him hang around but he had nothing to do with recruiting or keeping players happy. Pure BS. Stop worrying guys.

Thought it was telling that he didn't have a specific answer for when Parrish asked why he brought Okogie out to Arizona. That would have been a good spot for him to bury Pastner if he had proof Pastner requested the trip.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Omfg .. I just realized ... @Jumpman is Ron! Our worst fears are being realized! Take cover!

Seriously though, is this sh*t really happening? Sh*t! GT really can't have nice things. We were actually on a legit upward trajectory til about 2 months ago.

F*ck!

Where's the freaking FBI to take some of this attention? Chuck Person got indicted today everybody. Nothing to see on the Flats. :whistle::unsure:

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Omfg .. I just realized ... @Jumpman is Ron! Our worst fears are being realized! Take cover!

Seriously though, is this sh*t really happening? Sh*t! GT really can't have nice things. We were actually on a legit upward trajectory til about 2 months ago.

F*ck!

Where's the freaking FBI to take some of this attention? Chuck Person got indicted today everybody. Nothing to see on the Flats. :whistle::unsure:

Be nice to see all 3 commits sign tomorrow

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck

F*ck!

LOL. I have actually never done illegal drugs or abused prescription drugs in my life and I don’t need to hang around a bunch of basketball players to make me feel special.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
I look forward to the 30 for 30 in 15 years about how Ron and Okogie are still best friends while Pastner married his ops director