Player suspensions

GT1988

Jolly Good Fellow
This guy is just rambling and rambling. Talking about receiving threats and that he's afraid of no one. This guy is crazy.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Says he loves JO and Kenny Anderson is a true friend who has his back 100% - if you're a gt basketball fan this is a must listen. Hopefully they post a recording.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
Says he loves JO and Kenny Anderson is a true friend who has his back 100% - if you're a gt basketball fan this is a must listen. Hopefully they post a recording.
The Gary Parrish show is on ITunes so it'll be up tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

This guy is a definite piece of work. He's definite trying his best to make himself seem as important and tough as he possible can.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Wow this interview... just a completely bad look.

The interview is actually making me more nervous. Comes across as jealous and hurt, and a bit of an egomaniac, but not like a total lunatic without credibility. For a long time friend, he is absolutely crushing CJP as a person and a coach. Basically saying CJP has zero ability to relate to the players and needed his help with everything (getting recruits, talking to the players, even what to wear). Saying he and his wife are "extremely close" to Okogie. (Strikes me as odd that JO would be "extremely close" with any random middle aged white dude, even if they have interacted a lot. That said, I guess he was in his pool. Who knows.) Says that he will remain friends with JO even after this, and that KA will support him with all of this. I need to just stop following this and wait for it all to settle itself out.

Bizarre that he claims all of this ruckus with Parish is to "save his reputation," despite the fact that, to my knowledge, Georgia Tech nor Josh Pastner ever released his name.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Wow, so three main reasons he reported on Pastner are:
- didn't feel Pastner made enough time for him last two years
- doesn't like the Ops director
- doesn't like that he wasn't named as a booster

Threatened at the end that this isn't over and thought the guys would be suspended longer. Amazing that he thinks he will still be friends with Okogie and Jackson after this.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Wow, so three main reasons he reported on Pastner are:
- didn't feel Pastner made enough time for him last two years
- doesn't like the Ops director
- doesn't like that he wasn't named as a booster

Threatened at the end that this isn't over and thought the guys would be suspended longer. Amazing that he thinks he will still be friends with Okogie and Jackson after this.
Your multitasking skills are exceptional.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
He also claimed Pastner can't related to the players because he has OCD and that he always throws his assistants under the bus

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
He just told Parrish that he considers him a friend and hopes that Parrish considers him a friend as well. LOL. We obviously have seen first hand how Bell treats his "friends" from Pastner to Okogie and Jackson and Markell Crawford.

GT1988

Jolly Good Fellow
This guy is scary. I am furious he was allowed to be around the program for so long.

Hopefully this guy is full of it and this turns out to be nothing.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
The interview is actually making me more nervous. Comes across as jealous and hurt, and a bit of an egomaniac, but not like a total lunatic without credibility. For a long time friend, he is absolutely crushing CJP as a person and a coach. Basically saying CJP has zero ability to relate to the players and needed his help with everything (getting recruits, talking to the players, even what to wear). Saying he and his wife are "extremely close" to Okogie. (Strikes me as odd that JO would be "extremely close" with any random middle aged white dude, even if they have interacted a lot. That said, I guess he was in his pool. Who knows.) Says that he will remain friends with JO even after this, and that KA will support him with all of this. I need to just stop following this and wait for it all to settle itself out.

Bizarre that he claims all of this ruckus with Parish is to "save his reputation," despite the fact that, to my knowledge, Georgia Tech nor Josh Pastner ever released his name.

Agree, 100% I'm way more nervous now. This guy is not playing around and making Josh look awful. And sadly it sounds like he's telling the truth despite how crazy he clearly is. It's like a heartbroken girlfriend doing anything they can to get revenge and ruin the ex's life. And he's not going away quietly.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Nope. Never released his name.

Also, why would JO wanna be friends with a guy holding up his potential NBA career.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
As crazy as this guy is, I definitely think there is plenty of truth in what he's saying in terms of the access he had to the program. Not sure how that will relate back to tangible NCAA violations, but I worry this is something the NCAA will take and run with - Power 5 team, but not a blue blood... biggish name coach... cut and dry violations, albeit fairly small, that have been admitted to by Tech. Provides them with a chance to show the hammer after they get slammed over the UNC stuff without affecting their bottom line.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
He also said he hates using twitter and only created the Pastner fan one because Josh's wife asked him to. Well why did he create those other accounts then? Parrish did GT no favors by challenging Bell on anything he said

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
He also said he hates using twitter and only created the Pastner fan one because Josh's wife asked him to. Well why did he create those other accounts then? Parrish did GT no favors by challenging Bell on anything he said

GaTechNation

Georgia Tech Fan

And why would Pastner and his wife care what random people on Twitter say about him and Kerri (his wife) apparently isn’t as involved as Bell so why wouldn’t she create the account herself because she has more time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m assuming he wasn’t asked about this?

Attachments

• C09EB08F-FDAF-438F-BF1E-E16428D45E0F.png
    C09EB08F-FDAF-438F-BF1E-E16428D45E0F.png
    613.4 KB · Views: 130

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
And why would Pastner and his wife care what random people on Twitter say about him and Kerri (his wife) apparently isn’t as involved as Bell so why wouldn’t she create the account herself because she has more time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because the Memphis backlash was so strong. He said the account was effective in limiting the backlash. I would have to disagree, as the Pastner hatred by that fan base seemed unanimous