Pittsburgh

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Wow...everyone has said it, but this team really has some auto outs at the bottom of the lineup. Hard to see being a deep threat with those guys in the batting order against really good pitching.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I'm on TuneIn and it's just WREK, not WREK-HD.

Nice to get a 1-0 lead. Not nice to go down 1-2-3 in the second. We need to get the Pitt pitch count up.

Thomas looks good. Very loose out there.
Do you have an account, or can you listen to it free? I am getting nothing when I try that...

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Wilhite homers to make it 2-0, BUT it was just after we got caught stealing. (grumbling that it should be 3-0)

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Do you have an account, or can you listen to it free? I am getting nothing when I try that...

Free I'm pretty sure. I may have registered at some point but don't think so. Maybe delete the app and reinstall.

I just watched a GT pitcher pitch an immaculate inning. 9 pitches and 3 swinging strike outs. Do we have aliens pitching now?

Game at 11AM game time tomorrow announced. Wish it was a double header today.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Whilhite homers to make it 2-0, BUT it was just after we got caught stealing. (grumbling that it should be 3-0)

Live and die by the sword. We have been consistently aggressive and caused other team to make errors. I don't know whether net net it's better or not, but I like the swagger and f u factor.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Not feeling good about this game. Offense is MIA since early, and now Pitt is starting to get some swings on CT. 2-1 GT bottom of the 7th

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Clinging to a 2-1 lead after CT leaves runners on 2nd and 3rd in the bottom of the 7th.....hate these games. CT has thrown 86 pitches through 7...will Hall let him go a CG?

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Clinging to a 2-1 lead after CT leaves runners on 2nd and 3rd in the bottom of the 7th.....hate these games. CT has thrown 86 pitches through 7...will Hall let him go a CG?

I think CT has the confidence to finish after getting out of the jam. But one more insurance run sure would be nice

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Pitt has a guy on 3rd with one ou tin bottom of 7th. Hall gambles bringing in Datoc for CT. This will either be great or horrible, I suspect...not in between.

...and just like that Datoc gives up a single ot tie the game.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Looks like we got bad Datoc today....i really, REALLY question pulling CT in that spot.

And now Datoc allows a double, a WP then the single that puts Pitt ahead 3-2. Pull Datoc PLEASE!

RoosterJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
McCann had a chance to get the runner going to 3B on the sac bunt very easily, but never even looked that way. I do wish CDH would’ve let CT try to get out of it. This ump has been pretty bad for us the last few innings.

Down 3-2 now after a wild pitch/passed ball (not sure which) then ground ball off Datoc’s leg.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
The lack of a reliable bullpen, which many of us feared would cost us, has indeed cost us.

Great starting pitching, but why or why did we use Datoc instead of Hurter? He has been extremely unreliable...great one time and horrid the next....helped cost us the N C State game...now this.....Hall has me p8ssed for not sorting out the bullpen any better that that garbage.