Pitt Series

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ryan in???????????????????????????????????????????

I gotta get the Irish Whiskey out. Carpenter only threw 7 pitches in the 8th and looked pretty good.

Update: Take the series. Now have 8 wins on the year. FO, SO and GO for Ryan. 11 pitches and 7 strikes. Looked like he had a jalapeno up his ****. Love it.

Last edited:

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Unless I am mistaken, aren't these our first back to back wins in ACC play this season?

Glad to see this. A glimmer of hope now (finally). Tomorrow's game is suddenly very important, especially because I have no confidence in us against...well, anyone.....on the road.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
There should be a lot of scoring tomorrow. Pitt has used their two relievers. And we used 4 pitchers today. But some from both teams could come back. Carpenter 7 pitches, Ryan 11.

Pitt's second stud reliever, Mattson, only threw 17 pitches today.

Any idea who our starter is tomorrow? Ben S?

Update: The Earned Run score was 2-2. We had 3 errors and Pitt had 2 so it was just not good baseball. Thank you again Pitt!

THWG

Helluva Engineer
There should be a lot of scoring tomorrow. Pitt has used their two relievers. And we used 4 pitchers today. But some from both teams could come back. Carpenter 7 pitches, Ryan 11.

Pitt's second stud reliever, Mattson, only threw 17 pitches today.

Any idea who our starter is tomorrow? Ben S?

Update: The Earned Run score was 2-2. We had 3 errors and Pitt had 2 so it was just not good baseball. Thank you again Pitt!
The defense really turned it on after the 5th inning. Wilhite made some great plays and Murray had a nice snag.