Pitt Series

LibertyTurns

Banned
Well see the Jackets on one of the upper cable channels and turn on the game. 8 straight balls, closest one was about a foot outside the strike zone. Ouch.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
My first true look at Gibson and one thing immediately jumps out at me, his pitching motion and delivery is a joke. No wonder he can't throw strikes! And Tech's pitching coach is allowing him to work with that delivery????? You have to be effing kidding me!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Gibson second inning 12 pitches, 8 strikes. No frickin drama. Much better.

We need to make the Pitt pitcher throw as many pitches as possible. Get to the bullpen early to help for tomorrow.

Nice listening to Wed Durham on ACC Network TV.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Throwing error by Craport. The guy is a real liability at 3rd. Kel did a good job of saving Craport last night. McCann didn't on lead off hitter.

When you don't pitch well, you need a really good defense to bail you out. We had that last year. Not this year.

Gibson picked off the runner to even things up. Then another double play after a hit. I guess the D is coming out to play.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Double by Pitt, Sac Bunt thrown away but fortunately batter thrown at at 3rd after a run scored. 2-1 Jackets. Next batter chops one of Gibson glove and McCann can't come up with a low throw, runner to 2nd, followed by a passed ball moving the runner to 3rd. SMFH

LibertyTurns

Banned
Geez this 5th inning is ridiculous. Bad D at 3rd for a "double", wild throw to 1st on sac bunt to let them score, picked off guy going to 3rd, then another error to put a guy on 2nd then wild pitch then scores another on a wild pitch to tie it up.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Another wild pitch scored runner from 3rd. Tied 2-2 due to lousy D by the Jackets. Inning over, Tech needs to get the runs back they just gave away! Bottom 5