Pitt. @ G.T.(12:20 p.m.)

The GTAA has no control on the start time. The ACC sold TV rights to broadcasters, and they set the game times. There is absolutely nothing that Stansbury can do about them.
You are correct, but I think he could still raise hell about it, letting them know that we have had more noonish starts in the past 5 or 6 years than any other ACC team. He can ask why that is the case.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
You are correct, but I think he could still raise hell about it, letting them know that we have had more noonish starts in the past 5 or 6 years than any other ACC team. He can ask why that is the case.

And the networks would respond that they are paying the ACC for the right to pick the game times, and that the ACC members agreed to let them pick the game times.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
All of their home conference games were 3:30 last year. The only noon kickoffs were their cupcakes to start the year.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
That is true. The only time I remember it being a different time was the #1/#2 matchup in 2006. I remember it being dark but I don't remember if it was a 3:30 game or a night game.