Pitt. @ G.T.(12:20 p.m.)

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Pitt will be lucky to win 4 games this season so I guess it's fitting.;)

I wonder if Toledo wins will their coach say it was just like beating Penn State?

I'm ok with noon kicks. Yeah, it means getting up much earlier. But then you've got a lot of football left to watch, starting with the 3:30 games. Someone could put that time to use with, uh, some "refreshments" and "investments."

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Love the noon games- we drive up Friday, early in at Hampton, then go into ATLANTA. Up in time for buffet then player walk up. GAME. Then drive home.

Pitt
We need to be aggressive on both sides of line. Their ol is massive and tall so without some stunts no blitz will be effective. Their dl is not big so we should go full DIVE.

Jmonty71

Banned
Well, crappers... It is what it is... I think we need to get a lot more wins under our belt, to be awarded those later time games. That our play a well known team. IE; Thug U, Clem and son, UGag... etc;.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Any idea where or when they will provide a list of channels that will carry the game? I live in Michigan and occasionally we get the games on Fox Detroit or a CW network.
Right now it says ACC game of the week. The only other game going is Louisville at 12