Pitt. @ G.T.(12:20 p.m.)

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Syracuse at LSU is the only evening game with an ACC team, what a joke. I unfortunately won't be able to watch this one so I can't really complain, but I feel for everyone who is annoyed with the scheduling. I don't see why UNC-Duke couldn't be bumped to the evening and GT-Pitt take their afternoon spot. I actually know 100% why the ACC doesn't get evening games but a snoozer like Auburn-Mizzou is a primetime game on ESPNU, but that's for another thread.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Syracuse at LSU is the only evening game with an ACC team, what a joke. I unfortunately won't be able to watch this one so I can't really complain, but I feel for everyone who is annoyed with the scheduling. I don't see why UNC-Duke couldn't be bumped to the evening and GT-Pitt take their afternoon spot. I actually know 100% why the ACC doesn't get evening games but a snoozer like Auburn-Mizzou is a primetime game on ESPNU, but that's for another thread.
I'll watch the GT-Pitt game then The Tennessee-UMass game and some of the Kentucky-Vandy game.