Paul Johnson time frame.

What gets CPJ fired or encouraged to resign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Hell yes LANE KIFFIN he’s well known and could get recruits GT would be on a lot of recruits radar that don’t give Tech a second thought now !
The dude was fired before the national championship for a reason. He was fired and left at the air port for a reason. The guy has been successful one time in his life, and its at a directional Florida school. Hard pass.

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
The dude was fired before the national championship for a reason. He was fired and left at the air port for a reason. The guy has been successful one time in his life, and its at a directional Florida school. Hard pass.
I bet we would not get embarrassed on the field like we did Saturday at the cess pool

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I kind of feel if that if the boosters are willing to shell out $14million for Fedora's buyout then they will be willing to throw some serious coin at a guy like Venables or Brohm or whoever the hot name is this year. $14million for a guy to not coach means you are serious about being a big time football school. Lots of people don't believe that Auburn can afford Gus's buyout which is around the same and that the boosters are simply bluffing.
Anybody that hires Venables as HC is crazier than he is! [emoji6]

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
If Kiffin has the coaching and recruiting clout that you claim, then the FAU loss is worse.

Kiffin also lost to MTSU, Marshall, La Tech, and North Texas this year.
I believe GT is a bigger name than where he is and you ask any college coach who is the best offensive mind in college football and More than not I’ve heard lane KIFFIN name .

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I believe GT is a bigger name than where he is and you ask any college coach who is the best offensive mind in college football and More than not I’ve heard lane KIFFIN name .
I've never heard his name come up in conversation. Heard a lot of answers that include Mike Leach and Dana Holgorson, but not Lane Kiffin.

Also, FAU is currently ranked 113th in recruiting. For being such a strong recruiter, Lane sure is struggling. They are currently ranked well behind all three service academies.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Cpj lost to middle tenn and he was coaching GT what’s worse ?
That was horrible. We also lost to Furman one year 35yrs ago or so. Almost lost to Gardner-Webb.

I’ll also remind you though that Saban’s Bammer lost to La Monroe. That ranks up there with Mich’s loss to App St.

There’s been some real shockers even at the factory schools over the years.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
I think he could retire this week or next week from the word that's going around;)

Is this actually what you heard from somebody who knows something or is it an internet rumor? Signing day is around the corner and we have a big recruiting weekend this weekend and rumors of coach retiring making the rounds online does hurt recruiting. If it's actually something somewhat solid then I think it's ok to discuss, otherwise it could easily be something started by a rival team to hurt us.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Is this actually what you heard from somebody who knows something or is it an internet rumor? Signing day is around the corner and we have a big recruiting weekend this weekend and rumors of coach retiring making the rounds online does hurt recruiting. If it's actually something somewhat solid then I think it's ok to discuss, otherwise it could easily be something started by a rival team to hurt us.
:rolleyes::meh::wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.