Paul Johnson time frame.

What gets CPJ fired or encouraged to resign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
That was horrible. We also lost to Furman one year 35yrs ago or so. Almost lost to Gardner-Webb.

I’ll also remind you though that Saban’s Bammer lost to La Monroe. That ranks up there with Mich’s loss to App St.

There’s been some real shockers even at the factory schools over the years.
I was at the furman game I remember it well.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
After Saturday it would be an opportune time for him to hang it up....................................................................just sayin':cigar:

It would be the absolute worst time. Just prior to or following the Bowl game would be ideal, but regardless, it would have to be after signing day. Otherwise you'd watch an entire recruiting class disintegrate...

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
It would be the absolute worst time. Just prior to or following the Bowl game would be ideal, but regardless, it would have to be after signing day. Otherwise you'd watch an entire recruiting class disintegrate...
We’ll beat someone in the bowl game & then a bunch of people on here will talk about how we’ve only won 8 games or more 10 times in last 50 years & it’ll be back to how he’s the best coach since Lombardi

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Signing day is December 19th. If he retired now the class would vanish, if he waited until after signing day we would still retain those kids. Like I said, we have a pretty big weekend this weekend with OVs and I don't know what purpose it serves to keep passing around a rumor. If you legitimately know something or know someone who knows something then, sure, lets talk about it. If what you know is just from a random person online then it is just a rumor and we shouldn't keep breathing life into it.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
We’ll beat someone in the bowl game & then a bunch of people on here will talk about how we’ve only won 8 games or more 10 times in last 50 years & it’ll be back to how he’s the best coach since Lombardi

Really? I bet out of the 400 or so people on here there may be 1 or 2. When you make extreme posts like this people have a tendency to ignore all of your other posts except for 15 people who blindly want to fire the coach. If you are going to take the time to post why not try to have logical discussions?

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Signing day is December 19th. If he retired now the class would vanish, if he waited until after signing day we would still retain those kids. Like I said, we have a pretty big weekend this weekend with OVs and I don't know what purpose it serves to keep passing around a rumor. If you legitimately know something or know someone who knows something then, sure, lets talk about it. If what you know is just from a random person online then it is just a rumor and we shouldn't keep breathing life into it.
How many game changers are actually visiting ?

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Really? I bet out of the 400 or so people on here there may be 1 or 2. When you make extreme posts like this people have a tendency to ignore all of your other posts except for 15 people who blindly want to fire the coach. If you are going to take the time to post why not try to have logical discussions?
The people that want him fired are not blind . I think it’s other way around , all I’m saying is I’m tired of people thinking that all we can do is be mediocre ! I’ve got more faith in Gt than that

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
The people that want him fired are not blind . I think it’s other way around , all I’m saying is I’m tired of people thinking that all we can do is be mediocre ! I’ve got more faith in Gt than that

Its more than the hc too. For all his faults paul has been very successful here. Even though i beat the crap out of those faults

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Its more than the hc too. For all his faults paul has been very successful here. Even though i beat the crap out of those faults
He’s had 3 really good years , 2 of them with a load of talent he didn’t recruit . Not saying I liked Chan , I’d take Paul over him

Status
Not open for further replies.