You gotta know TStan was all ...

dsppntmnt.gif

"Ohhh we got for-cause on that muthaf..... ahh, nevermind."

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
You gotta know TStan was all ...

dsppntmnt.gif

"Ohhh we got for-cause on that muthaf..... ahh, nevermind."

I'm note sure TStan is that thrilled with the prospect of making a basketball hire right now even without a buyout. We kind of spent our rainy day fund on football.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm note sure TStan is that thrilled with the prospect of making a basketball hire right now even without a buyout. We kind of spent our rainy day fund on football.

I'm sure he sees which way the wind is blowing. Much better to have 'cause' than not. That's all I'm saying, perhaps against the advice of my counsel.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

The first issue to deal with is timing. Even with a good offer, gonna be tough to get someone to move at this point in the year.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
On the one hand, Judd seems to be on a witch hunt with Pastner.

On the other, not losing any sleep if Pastner gets fired for cause.
The first reaction I had to this was, "Where did Judd go to college and what is his goal here." But, if Pastner lied to GTAA or the NCAA he is toast. The question at hand is how much of this is new and how much is Judd's take on old news?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
The first reaction I had to this was, "Where did Judd go to college and what is his goal here." But, if Pastner lied to GTAA or the NCAA he is toast. The question at hand is how much of this is new and how much is Judd's take on old news?

It's his take on an interview that Pastner did with the NCAA. None of it is new information, to the people who actually will be making decisions. I don't see any of this that would be new to either the NCAA or GT since the NCAA sent the NOA back in march. The access to the program that Bell had was almost certainly known when the NCAA was investigating the Okogie and Jackson's situation. The explanation of Pastner being lied to about Bell being a cancer patient has been known for at least a year.

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
Would love to see Pastner step aside but that’s not going to happen...hard to recruit or get any momentum with this stuff hanging over the program

GTFLETCH

Banned
I hope we fire his butt like Michelle Joseph... There has to be some sort of ethics clause in the contract.... If we can fire him and not pay him,,, We can get another coach... Hell Bob Hoffman formerly of Mercer (who beat Duke in 2014) would be an improvement