Official Offseason Uni Thread

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm all good. What I'm curious about is why the players would have any confusion or misinterpretation about any of this? Obviously, it will all work out. Just seems as though communication has broken down somewhere along the line.

How many times have I told people what I was told by someone in the know. The uni as being shipped and will be in the Barnes and Noble by mid July. THe fan-jerseys will be in in August. The team unis will be worn by the players at picture day. There is no miscommunication and no problem. The word you and the players need to learn is - PATIENCE!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
:LOL:Awesome thread.

Facts. It’s hard finding gold merchandise that meets individuals ideas of the right shade of gold. Lots of fans care more about how they look in person than how the stadium looks on TV.

Reality. We got bigger things to worry about than fans wearing 3 different colors to games (53 colors if you count all the shades of gold present on gameday).

How many here would complain about how we appear on tv if we had 45k fans in the stands creating a deafening wall of noise that registers on the Richter scale?

Other than a navy gt ball cap I wear white or gold to all games. But I’d wear navy forever after if it would give me 45k screaming fans in the stands every game. Hell I’d settle for 35k.

If you really care about school spirit it has less to do with color and more to do with behavior.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Looking forward to it

For you
2B957381-7B4E-43E3-83DD-8ECE42F0FDA3.jpeg