Official Offseason Uni Thread

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I can’t wait to see this board when our home unis are gold pants with navy tops hahaha
Like this:

nd-10-bluegold-robinalam-vert-620x836.jpg

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Oh, yeah, by all means, let's look just like Notre Dame or Pittsburgh. Great branding for the YELLOW JACKETS.......NOT !!!
I was just jesting, trying to get all the Irish haters on their ears.

Btw, Would you be opposed to that combination as a one off?

You know that ND uniform is made by Adidas. All they’d have to do is switch the ND logo to a GT and be done with it. Ha ha.

I was just jesting, trying to get all the Irish haters on their ears.

Btw, Would you be opposed to that combination as a one off?

You know that ND uniform is made by Adidas. All they’d have to do is switch the ND logo to a GT and be done with it. Ha ha.
I think I have been pretty clear over the past two years: I DO NOT LIKE NAVY BLUE. Granted the 1990 NC unis and the 2014 OB unis looked good, I still prefer any combination of white and gold to any use at all of blue.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Those are sexy. I’m all for Blue Jersey alternates but as most know I prefer white to be our 80-90% uniform.

I’ve never see a gold jersey that looks good. Either mustard or French fries or so pale it looks like pee stain white. No thanks.

GWG or GBG all day
I still say this is CPJs burner account

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I really think that with all the pomp and circumstance around the selection of "Tech Gold" the main jerseys will be gold. I don't think we should be too worried about getting Navy jerseys.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Those are sexy. I’m all for Blue Jersey alternates but as most know I prefer white to be our 80-90% uniform.

I’ve never see a gold jersey that looks good. Either mustard or French fries or so pale it looks like pee stain white. No thanks.

GWG or GBG all day
Then i guess you didn't watch GT from 2004 to 2007. Beautiful uniforms and the only time in my life that i had fans from other teams tell me they loved our uniforms