Official Offseason Uni Thread

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Some of you guys just won't do the slightest thing to support what our athletic association is trying to accomplish. I will buy nothing but Adidas from here forward and plan to give my old stuff to Good Will. The resistance to go along with the program is a huge factor in where our program is at this point. While you are pointing the finger at our coaches, also look at the mirror.
What? I'm gonna buy plenty. Just disappointed there is almost zero gold Adidas apparel

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
More Blue

Youth T-shirts
20180C90-1414-4564-8D43-C9DA0C67B11A.jpeg

https://www.hibbett.com/adidas-youth-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-football-icon-t-shirt/H5011.html

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
FYI, some new adidas items have popped up on the bookstore website (gatech.bncollege.com). Search for adidas. Mostly hats, scarves, socks. Trickling in bit by bit, it seems.

Patience, brother. Let's judge by the full body of work, once their full range of offerings are available. It's coming.
When this all started more than a year ago, it was all about the "new gold," so why wouldn't that be the featured color in the initial offerings. I have lost patience and hope for anything better for the fans than the crap they previously offered to us.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
When this all started more than a year ago, it was all about the "new gold," so why wouldn't that be the featured color in the initial offerings. I have lost patience and hope for anything better for the fans than the crap they previously offered to us.

OK. But, you won't know until you see it all, and I assure you that you've not seen much compared to the amount of gear forthcoming.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I still say, why not at least give us a sampling of the "new gold" NOW? The only thing we have seen thus far is a gold t-shirt, and that was on sale at the Spring Game.

FWIW, I think it began shipping Monday and yesterday was a holiday. We may want to wait until the new stuff is in the stores to pass judgment on what is and isn't available right away.