Official Offseason Uni Thread

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Then i guess you didn't watch GT from 2004 to 2007. Beautiful uniforms and the only time in my life that i had fans from other teams tell me they loved our uniforms

The white helmets with the Navy stripe were awesome. The jersey was a great design but man that shade of "gold" was rough.

11977876.jpeg

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Not opposed to navy as a one-off alternate jersey no more than once a year. Definitely not like the Orange Bowl jerseys which were trash. If we wear blue the other primary should always be white, with gold trim. 2006 ACCCG unis above were perfect and the right shade of really dark navy imo.

Otherwise Georgia Tech should always be in GWG unless it's a white out game.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Not opposed to navy as a one-off alternate jersey no more than once a year. Definitely not like the Orange Bowl jerseys which were trash. If we wear blue the other primary should always be white, with gold trim. 2006 ACCCG unis above were perfect and the right shade of really dark navy imo.

Otherwise Georgia Tech should always be in GWG unless it's a white out game.
I like white jerseys but not with gold numbers too hard to see if you are at the game.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Louisville is going to suck in 2018 they'll be 6-6 at best;) I think Louisville having a blackout game against GT wont have an impact because GT will still take it to them and come away with a win;)
I’ll be making the trip from MI for this game. I will probably have a blackout game too from all the alcohol that will be consumed. Lol