Official Offseason Uni Thread

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Since AJ says the presence of the GT logo on his navy shirts makes them ok, and since there was no logo of any kind on my admittedly ugly jacket, it's a moot point. I only had it because it was slightly cool, and, as I have already said, nobody sells gold or even yellow Tech jackets. I might add that I also wore a gold Tech shirt and cap.

Dude. I have a gold GT pullover windbreaker I bring to every game. :)

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
I have never seen a single one of those when I visited the bookstore (not to mention anywhere in Augusta), and I tend to shy away from ordering stuff online after my credit card got hacked by doing so, most recently 3 months ago. Thanks, however for posting those. I seriously have never seen any of them before, and the polyester ones would definitely fit the bill.
Dude just get a virtual credit card.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Why does adidas have a hero image in there college sports page for UW joining adidas 7/1/2019 but no mention of us?!?

**Sneaks outside after throwing this little grenade.**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
Found this at a Tuesday Morning several years ago for $9. Had no idea it was foreshadowing a future equipment deal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 149

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I have never seen a single one of those when I visited the bookstore (not to mention anywhere in Augusta), and I tend to shy away from ordering stuff online after my credit card got hacked by doing so, most recently 3 months ago. Thanks, however for posting those. I seriously have never seen any of them before, and the polyester ones would definitely fit the bill.

https://gatech.bncollege.com/webapp...d=15054&productId=400000067719&topCatId=40510

This is from the bookstore website. Today you can get this for 25% off and free shipping. I don't know if they have it on the shelf or not. I don't think you can get the 25% off in store.

https://gatech.bncollege.com/webapp...d=15054&productId=400000067719&topCatId=40510

This is from the bookstore website. Today you can get this for 25% off and free shipping. I don't know if they have it on the shelf or not. I don't think you can get the 25% off in store.
That's a hoodie. I have one of those. What I need is a mid-weight semi-waterproof (or waterproof) polyester jacket.
Regarding the 25 %, you can't even find 25 % of available gear actually at the bookstore, much less 25 % off the price.