Official Offseason Uni Thread

slugboy

Staff member
I was told by someone at the bookstore that the emphasis will be on gold, the only reason we have blue is Paul Johnson.

It’s what we wore under Bobby Ross for the championship. The time I know of that we didn’t use an official color was when we used black under Curry.

0ec7e5189516804d5d52a88e0daf4ae2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Again. You guys have it backwards. Blue is not the best seller because it has the most quantity.

Blue has the most quantity because it is the best seller.
When you walk into the bookstore (and it's been like this for at least 5 years), and you can't find a single men's size shirt in the store that is gold, and yet the store is full of kids and women's clothing in gold, then either all the men's gold clothes sold out, or they never stocked any to begin with. So how do you KNOW that the reason there is lots of blue is because that's what people want. I don't want blue, and I haven't bought anything from the bookstore in at least 10 years because of that. Put gold on the shelves, and I guarantee you it will sell.

I used to have a black GT jacket that i bought at the GT-North Carolina game in 1985 and it was sharp as hell:cool:
I had one too, but I sold it to @RyanS12 2 years ago, because the one he had previously had worn out. Hope he doesn't mind me divulging that. I had outgrown the jacket, but it was still in excellent shape and really looked sharp.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
When you walk into the bookstore (and it's been like this for at least 5 years), and you can't find a single men's size shirt in the store that is gold, and yet the store is full of kids and women's clothing in gold, then either all the men's gold clothes sold out, or they never stocked any to begin with. So how do you KNOW that the reason there is lots of blue is because that's what people want. I don't want blue, and I haven't bought anything from the bookstore in at least 10 years because of that. Put gold on the shelves, and I guarantee you it will sell.
Because that’s how capitalism and supply and demand works. This is basic microeconomics.

Throughout the years more Blue has sold in men’s than other colors. Also grey T-shirt’s sell well that’s why there’s plenty of those. This isn’t a decision that a small group met in a shady room to come up with. This is analysis of data from the past 15-20 years of selling GT clothing guiding what to do next.

The biggest reason the gold sold out fast at the spring game is because of NEW and the marketing hype around a NEW gold. Are the fans who buy blue/grey completely against gold? Of course not. What they are against if they are like me is that ugly faded gold that champion has all those shirts in usually in the back left corner of the bookstore.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Because that’s how capitalism and supply and demand works. This is basic microeconomics.

Throughout the years more Blue has sold in men’s than other colors. Also grey T-shirt’s sell well that’s why there’s plenty of those. This isn’t a decision that a small group met in a shady room to come up with. This is analysis of data from the past 15-20 years of selling GT clothing guiding what to do next.

The biggest reason the gold sold out fast at the spring game is because of NEW and the marketing hype around a NEW gold. Are the fans who buy blue/grey completely against gold? Of course not. What they are against if they are like me is that ugly faded gold that champion has all those shirts in usually in the back left corner of the bookstore.

My closet is half gold, half navy. I’m kind of chunky, portly, rotund and navy helps me hide some of that. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stech81

Helluva Engineer
My closet is half gold, half navy. I’m kind of chunky, portly, rotund and navy helps me hide some of that. [emoji12]

That is what I told my wife I was kind of chunky she looked at me and said no your just fat . Well I went upstairs and told her off where I was sure she couldn't hear me..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk