Official Offseason Thread

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn't it be great to shock acc pre season player selection guys w end of year a 1# Ol selection and a couple of other ol selections.
This year if the ol is a step quicker than the defenses , it could be very very good.
Foot pedal gas.

Cant wait.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Guess I am overly optimistic as usual but I think we will be exceptionally strong up the middle and that both Burden and Devine can be all-ACC. If that happens we should certainly have a fun year.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
"As it happens, Georgia Tech and Auburn have identical home-and-home rotations with Georgia, which means Georgia Tech may have to agree to play two road games against Georgia at some point."

No way in hell !!!
No way in hell, but maybe use it as an excuse to do a neutral site game with them at the dome. The location makes it practically a home game for our fans, so we would just be losing the Bobby Dodd experience (which is, admittedly, huge). Could be fun, but they probably wouldn't agree to it.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
We already know that at factories football players are considered more important than anyone else in the student body but this takes it to a whole new level.

Treating players like they are gods. Is this a good thing?
This is crazy for them to do imo, they need to have rules against this stuff. I wish the ncaa would really set some solid rules to level the playing field for all schools.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
FYI , everything the football team has, the reg student body has. Before the football team can build a bowling alley, they have to build one for the students. Most of the really cool stuff for " RAS" is there because of Athletics. Last time I drove over to GT they have a really nice Rec center... Oh and a bowling alley.